Fantasy 2019 Fleaflicker Dynasty League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a great deal, regret not saying a second rounder when I think about it. Ekler won't survive getting 30 touches a week. Will be Jackson's backfield soon.

Felt weird having my TEs score some decent points over the first three weeks.

1.9 points combined from my starters this week is much more familiar. 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough loss bgt2110 , scoring 306 (3rd best of the week) in a loss
Was a high scoring matchup, beaten by your huge score even without Moncrief. Gives me confidence knowing that i can score over 300 even with the loss. Well done, hope we meet again later in the season :)

Anyone want Brady?

Don't even know what I would want for him, though my WR corps probably wouldn't make the Replacements roster.

Brissett available as well.

Last edited:
Well as stated in the offer, make a counter offer. I dont know what you want.
You offered me QB50 in a 1QB league for RB8 where you can play 4 RBs every week. You also already have Saquan and Fournette.

Why don't I just trade you all my future first round picks in perpetuity and Carson for a single sniff of a hot s**t?

Does that sound like a good trade A11dAtP0w3R ? Should I go ahead with that?

You offered me QB50 in a 1QB league for RB8 where you can play 4 RBs every week. You also already have Saquan and Fournette.

Why don't I just trade you all my future first round picks in perpetuity and Carson for a single sniff of a hot s**t?

Does that sound like a good trade A11dAtP0w3R ? Should I go ahead with that?
Well, I guess if you are going to be a campaigner about it and cannot just make a counter offer, which is how these things generally work, then I cannot really help you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back