2019 Formula One Season

drd23

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Not so awesome news that a few of the drivers (VER, HAM) say you can't overtake and it's going to be a procession.
I watched that lap on Twitter and that was my first thought too.

Its basically the opposite of all the Tilke-dromes that have been prevalent recently. Lots of long curves that lead into each other and one relatively short start/finish straight doesn't really work with the heavily aero-dependent cars we have now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
I've not had a chance to follow the season too closely, am I right in thinking that I haven't missed much?

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

DEVO

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 8, 2000
Canberra, ACT, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
CUFC RCFC OM ACF DLC LFC KSC PRLC
RIP Niki Lauda.

Must have lived his life in enormous pain since 1976 but refused to complain about the hand he was dealt.

Fairly ruthless campaigner too, but he will be missed.
Considering the era I’m always surprised he survived that 1976 crash. The fact that he lived another 40+ years and achieved so much is an amazing testament to his determination and strength of character.

An unbelievable man. RIP Mr Lauda

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Herne Hill Hammer

Premium Platinum
Jun 22, 2008
Cowes
AFL Club
Geelong
Jeez HHH, how about you start following nonagenarian wheelchair racing instead. :eek:
I'm only fiddy. fiddy-one next month.

I remember when I was real young, getting my parents to wake me up at midnight or whenever on a Saturday night / Sunday morning so I could watch Ali fighting on free to air or to watch Evil Knievel's latest stunt.

Top Bottom