2019 Formula One Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Ferrari miles in front of the rest. I've been impressed by Alfa so far, I think Kimi will do wonders for them.

I think Renault is ahead of McLaren right now. The fact McLaren ended up near the top of the times each day is because they would consistently do a low-fuel, soft tyre "glory run" that lots of other didn't
How are McLaren for sponsors? Being near the top would be a nice selling point I'd imagine.

Gee William's look like being speed humps this year. Reading robs comment they only really did 12 laps with bad areo parts on.

So Ferrari didn't run the soft type at all and Lewis ran the 2nd best tyre.my maths still has Lewis with 2 tenths over the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I welcome all the new fans to the Enstone Renault team. may your stay bring success.
Also kinda cool actually hearing about my team in mainstream news now rather than just redbull this redbull that :D

Anyone ever played F1 Fantasy ?
See adverts for it all the time on F1 Social Media, curious if its any good ?

Its ok, I stopped a few years back because couldn't get into a league with enough people so its gets boring quick when there are only 4/5 of you doing it.

Also, just seen the team tire choices for the Aus GP.

https://www.facebook.com/adrian.chambers.5/posts/981779868684225

They've made an absolute mess with the different compounds. Just call them Prime, Option and Quali so everyone is using the same language as the teams (or Soft, Medium, Hard if its really that difficult). Easy

The public dont need to know which of the actual compounds (now differentiated by C1/C2 and so on) make up that 3 tyres for that weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back