Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Stars
This is why I love Kimi. No BS

I haven’t read my contract because it’s worth zero as far as I’m concerned," Kimi told Hungarian magazine Vezess this week. “When we first talked to Alfa Romeo-Sauber, I told them that if they complain about anything - if they whine - then I’m not here anymore!"

DamoESP

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Been recording the Season recaps that Foxtel have had on over the last couple of weeks and finally found some time to sit down and start watching them. Each one goes for about 3-4 hours, I got halfway through the 2007 season recap last night, what a season that was!

Well worth the watch if you have Foxtel (sure you can also find them online easily enough as well).

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans
Been recording the Season recaps that Foxtel have had on over the last couple of weeks and finally found some time to sit down and start watching them. Each one goes for about 3-4 hours, I got halfway through the 2007 season recap last night, what a season that was!

Well worth the watch if you have Foxtel (sure you can also find them online easily enough as well).

I watched the one on 2012 on Sunday. Was good.

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast

The ones I have seen are great. Particularly seasons that pre-date my interest in F1

Acinath

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 5, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
This makes Ricciardo's mistakes earlier in the year even more crucial. Because now who ever is that Sainz as "best of the rest" champion is likely to finish 6th overall, and that is an outstanding accomplishment. Had it been Ricciardo, it would've put to bed once and for all that he's at the very top calibre of talent in F1. Whereas he gives opportunities for anyone to pick holes in his record.

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast

Yeah watched 2010 the other day

Made it to Brazil and didn't want to put myself through it again :'(

DamoESP

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Really good interview with Kimi, well worth the read

Kimi interview on his ambivalent relationship to racing, alcohol and smoking: “So many things have pissed me off!”

Q: “There was one chapter that I found very entertaining – and to be honest it reminded me a bit of my own wilder days. It is the chapter ‘Sixteen Days’. It describes how you were drunk non-stop between Bahrain and Barcelona in 2013. How could you even remember it?”
Räikkönen: “I couldn’t even. Half of it other people had to tell me. We just toured across Europe and had a bit of fun. It wasn’t the first time. And it was quite normal for us.”

DamoESP

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
So word doing the rounds that Bottas to stay at Merc next year, and Ocon to take Hulk's seat at Renault.

Back