2019 Formula One Season

Remove this Banner Ad

We desperately need more competitive teams in F1.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Unless it becomes a spec series I think this hegemony will stay in the foreseeable future. There is just far too much of a money divide between the richer and poorer teams which is reflected in how good their chassis are. With a good engine and the ultra consistency of modern F1 drivers the inevitable results are processions and predictable races.

Unless it becomes a spec series I think this hegemony will stay in the foreseeable future. There is just far too much of a money divide between the richer and poorer teams which is reflected in how good their chassis are. With a good engine and the ultra consistency of modern F1 drivers the inevitable results are processions and predictable races.
Sadly you are absolutely right. Success breeds success and wealth breeds wealth, and without a serious change, no one will catch up.

Sadly you are absolutely right. Success breeds success and wealth breeds wealth, and without a serious change, no one will catch up.

Yeah for instance we make fun of Ferrari for not having won a championship since 2007 but all of the other teams bar Red Bull and Mercedes would kill for the results that Ferrari have generally had in the past decade.

Needs serious reforms like budget caps but I'm not holding my breath on it, because the rich teams will simply threaten to walk away if they are proposed and that ends the debate.

Another 5 spot grid penalty for the Renault drivers.
Really is a Looney Tunes team.
Didnt ADR take a new engine just before the break to avoid this?

Could be wromg.

Does this mean that there will be “proper” suspensions required?
As we’ve seen in slo mo, the current rubber is integral to the performance of the suspensions.

Has it ever been any different? From the mid 70’s onwards F1 was dominated by 3 teams, Ferrari, McLaren and Williams. We’ve just replaced Williams and McLaren with Red Bull and Mercedes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite funny just how much Ferrari have screwed up this season, dropping the ball, compromising their own races, or just plain screwing up.

They've got a 4x champion who's playing second fiddle to a precocious little s**t who's slow as a wet week in race conditions.

Renault have been hilariously bad, and now they've lost their only customer team, who've flogged them this year.

Quite funny just how much Ferrari have screwed up this season, dropping the ball, compromising their own races, or just plain screwing up.

They've got a 4x champion who's playing second fiddle to a precocious little s**t who's slow as a wet week in race conditions.

Renault have been hilariously bad, and now they've lost their only customer team, who've flogged them this year.

Well at least your first sentence was right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back