Position 2019 Forwards

Spacedog

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Robbie Gray anyone? Could he play midfield again next year? Port's midfield looks pretty boring and slow so I could see them putting him there for some x factor (so does their forward line to be fair)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
Robbie Gray anyone? Could he play midfield again next year? Port's midfield looks pretty boring and slow so I could see them putting him there for some x factor (so does their forward line to be fair)
You cant go wrong with Robbie. Great POD. You know he will finish a top 10 FWD wether he plays midfield or not.
Only thing is his early bye.
Im strongly considering him.

ubeaut

Senior List
AFL Club
Essendon
You cant go wrong with Robbie. Great POD. You know he will finish a top 10 FWD wether he plays midfield or not.
Only thing is his early bye.
Im strongly considering him.
I dunno. Is top 10 good enough? He only just snuck in last season.
Sicily, Westhoff, Hawkins, Buddy, Smith,
Menegola, Mcdonald, Heeney all averaged more with Gunston and Mundy 0.8 points behind Gray. I know it's unlikely to nail the top 6 by end of season but top 8 is what I aim for.
If he was guaranteed to play more mid then he'd be a lock. Can't see him playing any more than he did in 2018
Can't believe I would have been better off getting Westhoff as an upgrade midyear. As soon as I got Gray he went back to fwd pocket.

AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
I dunno. Is top 10 good enough? He only just snuck in last season.
Sicily, Westhoff, Hawkins, Buddy, Smith,
Menegola, Mcdonald, Heeney all averaged more with Gunston and Mundy 0.8 points behind Gray. I know it's unlikely to nail the top 6 by end of season but top 8 is what I aim for.
If he was guaranteed to play more mid then he'd be a lock. Can't see him playing any more than he did in 2018
Can't believe I would have been better off getting Westhoff as an upgrade midyear. As soon as I got Gray he went back to fwd pocket.
Sicily might get more attention, like Gov did in 2016 after looking like a 110 DEF premo
Westy i like but will Lycett change his role
Hawkins had an outliner
Smith lock.
Menegola surprised me. Definitely a nice POD but at his ceiling until Gaz Danger Jelwood leave
Buddy is cooked
McDonald is only going to get better but still a KPF
Heeney gun. Lock him in no worries.
Gunston very reliable but at his ceiling
Mundy also reliable and might get more time on the ball with Neale out the door but a bit long in tooth

Gray will average 95-105. You pick him as a POD hoping he outperforms Heeney and Smith who everyone will have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hai_Newman

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Sicily might get more attention, like Gov did in 2016 after looking like a 110 DEF premo
Hawkins had an outliner
Smith lock.
Menegola surprised me. Definitely a nice POD but at his ceiling until Gaz Danger Jelwood leave
Buddy is cooked
Mundy also reliable and might get more time on the ball with Neale out the door but a bit long in tooth

Gray will average 95-105. You pick him as a POD hoping he outperforms Heeney and Smith who everyone will have.
Can't see Smiffy improving TBH.

Agree with the rest of your post and you missed one, a really BIG one bruvs.

upload_2018-12-30_16-6-26.png

ubeaut

Senior List
AFL Club
Essendon
Have not seen Smith in many teams posted
Yeah hard to see any improvement from Devon. Sheil coming in won't help his mid time, and it'll be hard to back up those record breaking tackle numbers that pumped up his scores.
Certainly not the worst option, but prefer others ATS.

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hawkins had an outliner
Smith lock.
Buddy is cooked

The lack of Mundy in teams is kinda surprising. Neale going, Lobb and Hogan coming in + only had two scores below 78 last year. One I'm considering.

Dark Sharks

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
The lack of Mundy in teams is kinda surprising. Neale going, Lobb and Hogan coming in + only had two scores below 78 last year. One I'm considering.
Actually not a bad pick, if you're happy with a 90-95 ave.

And the fact he's 48 years old. Rarely misses games though.

If Dockers are pathetic again, you'd think Ross would be under pressure to phase him out though, so that could be a risk.

AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
Actually not a bad pick, if you're happy with a 90-95 ave
And the fact he's 48 years old. Rarely misses games though.
If Dockers are pathetic again, you'd think Ross would be under pressure to phase him out though, so that could be a risk.
I don't like your attitude Mister.

I love it :hearts:

Top Bottom