Position 2019 Forwards

Obese Arachnid

Supercoach Board Enthusiast
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
There are no other teams.
Gray was a lock until some ******* came out saying Boak will play 85% midfield or some shit. He's gonna rot forward and has dodgy groins. PASS.

I considered him but it aint gonna happen. 90+ that is. He's a small pressure forward. Thats it.

lol no. Tom Lynch for Crows or obviously Lynch at Tiges much better options.

I really want him and Oscar Allen in and around but after looking at their stats and roles, they rely on goals to score big which means there are better options at their price.
Willie is gonna go close to AA this year but his scoring will be a rollercoaster IMO
Willie AA...

Wakey wakey, hands off snakey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SterlingArcher

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Thoughts on Tex?

Looked to be moving well in JLT and with the Crows midfield looking strong should have plenty of opportunities to score.

Priced similar to Greene but at least he played 2 full games.
If you take him you take him trying to ride a 130 or 140 early in the season to 430-440k. Wouldn't keep him for the season because his average isn't going to be more than 80. But you could get a 85-90 average and 100k price increase before round 7-8 - especially with a good run of GC @ Adelaide Oval, St Kilda, Freo @ Adelaide Oval, Port @ Adelaide Oval.
Strongly considering one of Jenkins and Walker for that 4 week run alone and hope they pull out the mammoth score that boosts their current average to an unmaintainable score. GC no May or Thompson, St Kilda no Carlisle, Freo weakish KD (although Hamling is good), Port just for the AO factor.

Am considering any midpriced key forward to be honest as they have the capability with a 5 goal game, few contested marks etc to fly up in price making them a more attractive mid priced option than someone who needs to be a keeper average wise (less likely to fluke a season than 1 or 2 games).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marlowe

The 'M' is Silent
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
best forward under 440k?

billings, martin, worpel, higgins, dahl?
Jack Martin is a constant tease.

Worpel and Higgins - you're flipping a coin and you're flipping it early.

Dahlhaus is so 2016 and is like the 5th best forward on his own team.

Billings the only one capable of averaging ~95 this season.

Seymour Skinner

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Springfield Isotopes
Reckon I might go full Nuffy Bias mode and pick Lynch, which is weird because usually I don't pick Tiges players besides Dustbin and Lids when he was still with us.

Really wanna start Sloane also but I'm just a bit short, going Boak down to Lynch gives me the funds...

vast

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
AFL Club
Essendon
Reckon I might go full Nuffy Bias mode and pick Lynch, which is weird because usually I don't pick Tiges players besides Dustbin and Lids when he was still with us.

Really wanna start Sloane also but I'm just a bit short, going Boak down to Lynch gives me the funds...
Come on ur better than that. Barely gonna be right for rnd 1. Even billings is a better option.

jdwood

All Australian
AFL Club
Essendon
F3 is the hardest position to fill this year (for me).

Currently have Worpel (alongside Danger, Heeney, Greene, Setterfield and Drew).

Could free up some funds by trading down a defender and going up to a ~$500k forward but just don't see anything inspiring. Dunkley? Kelly? What are others doing.

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Could free up some funds by trading down a defender and going up to a ~$500k forward but just don't see anything inspiring. Dunkley? Kelly? What are others doing.
Toby McLean has said today he expects to be playing forward this year. Dunkley in at F3 for me.

Deliverance

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn

images (65).jpeg

Girthquake

Team Captain
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester City
1A420DB9-A647-46C9-A34E-3332561CDB39.jpeg

Just when I thought I was happy with my forward line.. Averaged the same as Walters and priced the same, still only 23 years young, posted 6 tons that included 147, 139 & 123, article claims he’ll be playing a 50/50 split of forward and midfield this year, couldn’t be the worst pick could it?

spangleduck

Team Captain
AFL Club
Essendon
View attachment 636131

Just when I thought I was happy with my forward line.. Averaged the same as Walters and priced the same, still only 23 years young, posted 6 tons that included 147, 139 & 123, article claims he’ll be playing a 50/50 split of forward and midfield this year, couldn’t be the worst pick could it?
I had it in my mind that he was injured... I had him nearly all of last year, got him the first round he played. Was an enjoyable roller-coaster!

If he's fit I reckon he's a pretty good option.

Top Bottom