Position 2019 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif
1552791406363.gif

D1-8 locked.
M1-11 locked.
R1-3 locked.
F1-2, 4-8 locked.

God damn it F3, why must you haunt me so.

Old man Mundy still holding the lead over the Telly, Smith, Dunkley types purely for reliability.

Just need to weigh up the benefits of potentially more mid time vs being an old bastard and slowing down, leading to one of those painful F6s that average low-mid 80s, but aren’t quite s**t enough to prioritise trading. Ugh.

D1-8 locked.
M1-11 locked.
R1-3 locked.
F1-2, 4-8 locked.

Old man Mundy still holding the lead over the Telly, Smith, Dunkley types purely for reliability.

Just need to weigh up the benefits of potentially more mid time vs being an old bastard and slowing down, leading to one of those painful F6s that average low-mid 80s, but aren’t quite s**t enough to prioritise trading. Ugh.

Dunkley's the only one out of those guys capable of averaging 110+ this year

DE GOEY'S IN THE GOAL SQUARE!!!!!!

How can he be getting midfield minutes if he's still in the goal square? :think:
It's a ******* goal RECTANGLE from now on!

GET IT RIGHT!

One suave *

D1-8 locked.
M1-11 locked.
R1-3 locked.
F1-2, 4-8 locked.

Walters is the F3 solution.

One suave *

Dunkley more viable with McLean likely to spend more time forward or still iffy with Libba back etc.?

First game dunkley was up foward. I think Bont spent more time on ball a little less in game 2. Not sure who switched with him maybe they just got a more even spread.

Why i chose telly instead. I just feel he is a safet bet to stay on ball more since geel have more fwd options. Im prob wrong just my gut feel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First game dunkley was up foward. I think Bont spent more time on ball a little less in game 2. Not sure who switched with him maybe they just got a more even spread.

Why i chose telly instead. I just feel he is a safet bet to stay on ball more since geel have more fwd options. Im prob wrong just my gut feel
Just swapped Telly back in muyself :moustache:

That puts a line through him for me until at least the bye then (want a good solid 10 weeks of seeing how he scores).

He was a lock if playing round 1 and playing midfield (easily 100+ player) with how well he scores there but not in a small forward role.

OK after being set on Toby Greene for a while, I've decided I won't be starting with him. Why? Because he couldn't even play more than a half of footy in JLT 2 and the GWS intraclub match on the weekend. Coming back from a serious injury I won't be risking it.

I also think GWS have a hard early run: Bombers, Eagles (A), Tigers (H), Cats (A), Freo (H), Swans (A)
They could easily lose 4 out of their first 6

After that in round 7, it looks a bit better: Saints (H), Hawks (A), Blues (H), Dees (A), Suns (H)

Lack of match fitness + Injury risk + Tough early run + Low starting price = Wait and see

Even if he scores his average vs opponent in his first 6 matches (for an average of 89.6), he'll be ~$420k come round 7. With build match fitness and a good stretch of games coming up, he would be attainable with a 1 up/1 down (after 4 price rises for 2 rookies)

I'm totally going to read some bullshit article about how he's ready to go, his body feels great and is "the best it's ever felt" and I'll start with him

Ditto - F3 (and D4) still not settled. Gosh darn it, still very tempted by Boak

Only averaged 80 last year. Cant seem him improving on that. Ryder is the better ruckman so I suspect Lycett will spend most of his time up forward.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Ryder spent most the pre-season training with the forward groups?

He can never stay on the park anyway so surely Lycett gets a tonne of ruck work this year.

W
OK after being set on Toby Greene for a while, I've decided I won't be starting with him. Why? Because he couldn't even play more than a half of footy in JLT 2 and the GWS intraclub match on the weekend. Coming back from a serious injury I won't be risking it.

I also think GWS have a hard early run: Bombers, Eagles (A), Tigers (H), Cats (A), Freo (H), Swans (A)
They could easily lose 4 out of their first 6

After that in round 7, it looks a bit better: Saints (H), Hawks (A), Blues (H), Dees (A), Suns (H)

Lack of match fitness + Injury risk + Tough early run + Low starting price = Wait and see

Even if he scores his average vs opponent in his first 6 matches (for an average of 89.6), he'll be ~$420k come round 7. With build match fitness and a good stretch of games coming up, he would be attainable with a 1 up/1 down (after 4 price rises for 2 rookies)

I'm totally going to read some bullshit article about how he's ready to go, his body feels great and is "the best it's ever felt" and I'll start with him
who will you be going down to ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back