Position 2019 Forwards

Charlie.jpe

New zoning rules are going to see this bloke get a heap of 1v1 contests and at 420k watch him average close to 100 for the season. ;) :padlock:

View attachment 597577

New zoning rules are going to see this bloke get a heap of 1v1 contests and at 420k watch him average close to 100 for the season. ;) :padlock:
Who’s that? I normally watch the NRL when Carlton play, or the grass grow, whichever is more appealing at the time.

Who’s that? I normally watch the NRL when Carlton play, or the grass grow, whichever is more appealing at the time.
Gee take me to hospital as my sides are splitting with laughter!

Everyone get on Billings. Had a shocker last year but he’s put that behind him. Primed for a breakout year this year........

..........and melts from owners made my weekend last year

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Everyone get on Billings. Had a shocker last year but he’s put that behind him. Primed for a breakout year this year........

..........and melts from owners made my weekend last year
This is great ......there'll by some new campaigners to this Forum, who simply won't know how to take this post .....maybe i can assist them understand Jiska

tenor.gif

This is great ......there'll by some new campaigners to this Forum, who simply won't know how to take this post .....maybe i can assist them understand Jiska

tenor.gif
No, I was being quite genuine, should be an absolute lock.

Rationale for a No to Dunkley ?

I think he's priced at his absolute max, libba back, ideally a real key fwd stands up for them, allows bont back into the middle as well.
Can see a points spread at dogs occurring
Ok pick with limited to no upside in my eyes

Back