Position 2019 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

The lack of Mundy in teams is kinda surprising. Neale going, Lobb and Hogan coming in + only had two scores below 78 last year. One I'm considering.
Might cop more attention without Neale to worry about

I reckon the Hill bros and Walters are more likely tag targets. Mundy and Fyfe are a size that’s hard to tag imo
Was considering him, almost across line to starting him over Walters, last year.
Mundy defied gravity for another year and worked out better as it turned out.
Nothing wrong with it at all, just tooth length and potential for role shift with the kids coming through would have me a little wary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't seen Jack DARLING's name come up yet.

Sure he is priced at $471,700 however prior to his injury last year he averaged 108 in the first 10 rounds. Had a massive ceiling with a 181 game, but also a 42 which was against Carlton. He played the last 7 games of the season with 2 games in the 90's and 1 in the 110's. His average was destroyed by his -1 game against Melbourne where he got injured again. His Final 4 games were Round 23 - 110, 1st Final - 92, 2nd Final - 112 and Grand Final - 80 giving him a 4 game average of 98.5.

Can he continue this trend? I think he may be able to. Could be a great POD. He paid off for me last year. I started with him and traded him out the week before his injury. Gave me some great cash and huge scores.

One to watch where his PS is at i think.

I haven't seen Jack DARLING's name come up yet.

Sure he is priced at $471,700 however prior to his injury last year he averaged 108 in the first 10 rounds. Had a massive ceiling with a 181 game, but also a 42 which was against Carlton. He played the last 7 games of the season with 2 games in the 90's and 1 in the 110's. His average was destroyed by his -1 game against Melbourne where he got injured again. His Final 4 games were Round 23 - 110, 1st Final - 92, 2nd Final - 112 and Grand Final - 80 giving him a 4 game average of 98.5.

Can he continue this trend? I think he may be able to. Could be a great POD. He paid off for me last year. I started with him and traded him out the week before his injury. Gave me some great cash and huge scores.

One to watch where his PS is at i think.
Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

Here2tellyouwhy

I wouldn't pick him for SC but his 2018 season (when playing) should put this to bed (or tent if you like)
Massive steps forward in having the game match the physique.
Absolutely.

Tongue in cheek.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back