2019 forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Is this the most pathetic bunch of forwards we've ever been handed?

I started playing DT regularly in 2011, I can't remember forwards being so bad or inconsistent in any old year since then til now

We have like 2 maybe 3 forwards in Boak, Kelly and Billings getting regular midfield time and posting solid scores.

The rest is purely up to their coach on where they play every week, others like Mundy or Robbo are either not durable or also have question marks on them.

Why can't we have reliable forward options?

Whoever wins DT this season will have nailed their forward line for mine

Is this the most pathetic bunch of forwards we've ever been handed?

I started playing DT regularly in 2011, I can't remember forwards being so bad or inconsistent in any old year since then til now

We have like 2 maybe 3 forwards in Boak, Kelly and Billings getting regular midfield time and posting solid scores.

The rest is purely up to their coach on where they play every week, others like Mundy or Robbo are either not durable or also have question marks on them.

Why can't we have reliable forward options?

Whoever wins DT this season will have nailed their forward line for mine

Yes. Absolute spuds the lot of them. There is now not a single forward that you can expect to score 100+ each week..if they not spudding up like kelly they get injured like danger.

David Mundy

That is all

I remember the old DT days when a 90 average for a forward was considered very good, so I think this year is not so bad.

Dangerfield, Kelly, Boak, Billings is a very good core (at the moment) and then I guess you add some others like Heeney or Dunkley. It's not that bad.

I remember the old DT days when a 90 average for a forward was considered very good, so I think this year is not so bad.

Dangerfield, Kelly, Boak, Billings is a very good core (at the moment) and then I guess you add some others like Heeney or Dunkley. It's not that bad.

People expecting fwds to average 110+.

If I can get 90 average all year that's a win.

And you'd almost take a 85-90 average from def also.

People expecting fwds to average 110+.

If I can get 90 average all year that's a win.

And you'd almost take a 85-90 average from def also.
I'm not expecting 110

That's massively unrealistic

95-100 is the range these days and has been regularly since 2016

Only a small number that I can count fingers on my hand look like hitting that this year

85-90 and being massively inconsistent with scoring due to role changes regularly is not good enough for mine considering the amount of forwards to average around that 95 range over the years

CD is not helping us out on DPP types either lately

Remove this Banner Ad

Back