NFL 2019 Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Bengals signed CB B.W. Webb, formerly of the Giants.
A 13-game starter for the Giants last season, he will be reuniting with DBs coach Lou Anarumo, who is now the Bengals' defensive coordinator. Those starts were a career high for a player who entered 2018 with just 10 to his name. Ideally for the Bengals, Webb would not be higher than third in snaps in the team's cornerback group, and preferably lower.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Dianna Russini on Twitter
Mar 15, 2019, 7:23 AM

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

And here are the contract terms: Golden Tate to the Giants on a four-year, $37.5 million deal that includes $23 million fully guaranteed, per source

:oops:

niners quietly having a great FA period

Why...Jason Verett will be on IR by week 2.

Since entering the league Kwon Alexander has more missed tackles than anyone with 78. Hes overrated.

Coleman a solid signing at a decent price.

I grade them a C-

Since entering the league Kwon Alexander has more missed tackles than anyone with 78. Hes overrated.

I grade them a C-
because theyve already got a really solid roster and those additions (IF stay healthy) will lift it

because theyve already got a really solid roster and those additions (IF stay healthy) will lift it

Time for Jimmy G to earn his pay cheque because the Dline stars won't be on rookie deals for much longer. Need to be making the playoffs this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats gotta hurt if you're Miami.

Nice backup money for Bridgewater - and a chance to compete for the Saints starting QB role in 2020

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

And here are the contract terms: Golden Tate to the Giants on a four-year, $37.5 million deal that includes $23 million fully guaranteed, per source

LOL they get sick of Beckham's s**t so they trade him and replace him with Tate who at times has been just as much of a diva. I wonder whos wife Tate will try and f**k now.

niners quietly having a great FA period

Agreed! Best off season under Lynch so far. A lot of guys who if they can stay fit will be better than average starters in positions of need. Although I'm not sure how many RBs will make the final cut at this stage there are 5 plus Juice as legit roster spots.

I grade them a C-

The details of the contract weigh heavily here...if Verret goes to IR week 2, it's no big lose on a one year prove it contract. If he stars and stays healthy then its all upside....I don't think the 49ers are relying on him to be the starter anyway. Again, Kwon and Matthews will be role players not integral pieces.

However, it does worry me a little that a team that was ruined by injury in 2018 is signing FAs with recent injury concerns.

Over $13m a year is a lot for a role player :p

49ers are good at designing contracts that look impressive but are very team friendly...both are better than what they replace if they stay on the field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back