Mod. Notice 2019 Fremantle Board Buddy Draft - Underway!

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick #71... dockerfemme selects

TUCKER%20Darcy.png

Darcy Tucker

Hey, are we doing this again this season? If so I'd like to select somebody that we don't mind losing mid-season. kthanx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's probably too late to organise this before Christmas
A Christmas Day Buddy Draft is exactly what we need to make sure only hardcore Freo supporters get a buddy in 2021.

Lock it in Taylor!

Those who have cursed their past buddies need to self report ahead of the draft so they can be placed in quarantine.
I'm very selective with my buddies. Who do we want gone this time? Bailey Banfield? I can arrange it.

I'm very selective with my buddies. Who do we want gone this time? Bailey Banfield? I can arrange it.
I was thinking Patrick Cripps or Jordan Clark but yes there is a small group that wouldn't cause BigFooty Freo to melt down if we lost them and Banners is in that group.

Those who have cursed their past buddies need to self report ahead of the draft so they can be placed in quarantine.
I cursed my first 2 buddies, but in 2019 I decided to wait until everyone else had selected a buddy and take some poor unwanted player. I ended up with Darcy Tucker. In 2020 I did the same thing and ended up with Brennan Cox - 2 unwanted players, 2 break out seasons. Those who curse their buddies can try something outside the square.

Last edited:
Might have to take Trav off your hands.

There's quite a bit of work involved in running one of these and I think given the draft has come and gone the activity across the board won't be back up enough to include as many people as possible until the preseason games begin.

That's when the expression of interest and registration should take place, perhaps at the end of January as the AFLW begins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back