Mod. Notice 2019 Game Preview Threads

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wanting to do a preview for one of the matches against Richmond. Preferably round 1 (get mine out and away with) but if you Aph or any mod wishes for that one then I'd happily do Round 21 if that's the case.

I also have to sincerely apologise for my underwhelming effort when it came to my preview for the match against Adelaide last year. During the time, I was going through a rough patch. Had an anxiety attack and I'm NOT joking here. It was one of those long-lasting ones. It lingered for more than a couple of months and led to an existential crisis that lasted for roughly 5 days towards the end. Wasn't sleeping or eating well and was really depressed. It was like I was paralyzed to an extent. But I managed to fight it off and it shouldn't happen again. I promise to put a much better effort in this time.

Much love to you fellow Bluebagger. Here for you if you ever want to have a chat. I've been in some pretty dark places so please know you're not alone.

Can’t do it.

Got 2 paras and twenty odd words then it fades into the inevitable.

And backing it up with stats, nah, let the young kids go bunta.

Will do game day.....good at that.
same

I like game day threads. There is soooo much fun to be had, even if we aren’t playing. Believe I may have melted the server during a game last season.

#commentatorcalls

Remove this Banner Ad

Back