Mod. Notice 2019 Game Preview Threads

No problem. I'll do any game we Win.

If not, I'll do any game in Victoria as I'll most likely be watching live

Unlike Thylacine I'm not too busy for this nonsense.
He wishes he was ...

TeeJay Blue

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Wanting to do a preview for one of the matches against Richmond. Preferably round 1 (get mine out and away with) but if you Aph or any mod wishes for that one then I'd happily do Round 21 if that's the case.

I also have to sincerely apologise for my underwhelming effort when it came to my preview for the match against Adelaide last year. During the time, I was going through a rough patch. Had an anxiety attack and I'm NOT joking here. It was one of those long-lasting ones. It lingered for more than a couple of months and led to an existential crisis that lasted for roughly 5 days towards the end. Wasn't sleeping or eating well and was really depressed. It was like I was paralyzed to an extent. But I managed to fight it off and it shouldn't happen again. I promise to put a much better effort in this time.

Last edited:

Bamboo Harvester

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2018
Shark Bay
AFL Club
Carlton
Wanting to do a preview for one of the matches against Richmond. Preferably round 1 (get mine out and away with) but if you Aph or any mod wishes for that one then I'd happily do Round 21 if that's the case.

I also have to sincerely apologise for my underwhelming effort when it came to my preview for the match against Adelaide last year. During the time, I was going through a rough patch. Had an anxiety attack and I'm NOT joking here. It was one of those long-lasting ones. It lingered for more than a couple of months and led to an existential crisis that lasted for roughly 5 days towards the end. Wasn't sleeping or eating well and was really depressed. It was like I was paralyzed to an extent. But I managed to fight it off and it shouldn't happen again. I promise to put a much better effort in this time.
Great to hear your back up and about NBTJ35 :thumbsu::thumbsu:
If you want to do the season opener, I'm happy to have a crack at the Round 21 game against the Tiggs, if that's ok with yourself and Aph...although I have nooooo idea what I'm getting myself into....

Can’t do it.

Got 2 paras and twenty odd words then it fades into the inevitable.

And backing it up with stats, nah, let the young kids go bunta.

Will do game day.....good at that.
Pork belly...
Cold cuts

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

No need to apologise at all NBTJ35 just glad that you are ok.

Rnd 1 :thumbsu:

Back