Preview 2019 Game Previews

Remove this Banner Ad

Noooooooooooo you do them too good! I'll swap you if you just can't make that round :p
Thanks Alli.

When's yours? Ok leave it as is for now and if I can't do it closer to time I'll let you know.

Update on remaining rounds...

Round 14 vs Melbourne - If somebody hasn't nominated a round yet then they can have it, but if there's no takers by round 12 then cardamon will double down.
That makes Round 8 vs Richmond the last round picked, so as previously advertised dockshark that's yours.

the inn is now full! thanks to those who have volunteered, re-volunteered, submitted and read so far. if there's anybody still keen to do one (or even another one) I'll start up an interchange bench on the OP should somebody be unable to get a preview in, with those who haven't yet submitted above those that have

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team,

Each week I need to provide some links to Admin of key threads for the week of our board, which are used to populate the banner at the top, and are emailed to subscribed members etc.

Chief would be a much happier Chief if we were providing our links a bit earlier than we are in the week (usually Thursday Night or Friday). One of the drivers of this is the availability of the preview thread, as this is one of the key threads for us to publish each week.

To facilitate this, I really need the preview threads to be up at least by Wednesday night so they can be published. I will be PMing each preview person each week moving forward asking for them to try their best to get the preview thread up for Wednesday. If it's not up on Thursday morning I will create the thread in the sticky area and it can be modified once the preview has been scribed and posted.

Hope that makes sense and thanks for your assistance.

Round 10 vs Brisbane @ home FreoBraddles

Round 11 vs Collingwood @ away TheInjuryFactory

Round 12 BYE im_a_lazy_sod

Round 13 vs Port Adelaide @ home go_the_dockers

Round 14 vs Melbourne @ away vidwhal

Round 15 vs Carlton @ home kingswood71

Round 16 vs WCE @ home Belnakor

Round 17 vs Hawthorn @ away Stax on the mill

Round 18 vs Sydney @ home XXRL

Round 19 vs Western Bulldogs @ away yyou

Round 20 vs Geelong @ home Square Peg

Round 21 vs St Kilda @ away Righteo

Round 22 vs Essendon @ home ImperialPurple

Round 23 vs Port Adelaide @ away Wally Walpamur

Last edited:
Tonga Bob we may need a substitute for this week. FreoBraddles has not logged into the forum since the 12/05 and has not replied to my message.

cardamon you are on the bench, are you up for doing it this week?

Sorry I haven’t followed up sooner, I’m in bed sick as a fool. If there’s no preview by today I’ll knock one up.

Sorry I haven’t followed up sooner, I’m in bed sick as a fool. If there’s no preview by today I’ll knock one up.

So I’ve gone and written one. If nobody else is doing it I’ll post it soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back