Discussion 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of the Saints, who is winning the Flag this year -- what do you guys think?

Was thinking of having a couple of Flag bets, to keep it interesting for me over here.

At the moment, I was thinking Collingwood would be worth a look. They were in red hot form approaching finals last year, but dropped off.

Solid formline me thinks.

On FIG-LX1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Outside of the Saints, who is winning the Flag this year -- what do you guys think?

Was thinking of having a couple of Flag bets, to keep it interesting for me over here.

At the moment, I was thinking Collingwood would be worth a look. They were in red hot form approaching finals last year, but dropped off.

Surely the giants have to start dominating at some point. Looks like they're getting all their injured guns back too...

Surely the giants have to start dominating at some point. Looks like they're getting all their injured guns back too...

Yeah, presumably the value is GWS and Brisbane. Richmond at $4 is too low for this time of year, surely. Maybe lay off on them later in the year, if they sneak out towards $10 after a few losses.

Giants or West Coast for me.

Why does St Kilda have such a tiny Next Generation Academy zone?

because we are a small club

what's even more laughable is the clubs with access to the NT. some have had absolutely no history of involvement there previously. meanwhile we have actual links that are ignored.

what's even more laughable is the clubs with access to the NT. some have had absolutely no history of involvement there previously. meanwhile we have actual links that are ignored.
The more important thing to me is that now that we have a killer administration in place, can we do anything about the allocation initially given to us?

If it is indeed unfair, or even grossly unfair, then we now have the guys in place to put pressure on the AFL to fix it.

The more important thing to me is that now that we have a killer administration in place, can we do anything about the allocation initially given to us?

If it is indeed unfair, or even grossly unfair, then we now have the guys in place to put pressure on the AFL to fix it.
Bigger concern is the NGA it's self. We will never have the access WCE and Freo have.

Players who ordinarily go through the WAFL system and are available to all AFL clubs are being siphoned off into their NGAs.

It should be a massive issue within the AFL. Any list manager with even a qtr of a brain should be realising how skewed the NGAs are and how they're not being used for their intended purpose.

We should be screaming at the top of our lungs he for draft equalization.

My issue with both McGoverns is that they are both being paid big $’s but neither of them have made a real commitment to being fit are are often injured

Jeremy McGovern has played:

2013: 0 games
2014: 13 games
2015: 20 games
2016: 22 games
2017: 24 games
2018: 24 games
2019: 23 games

Doesn't look like he's often injured?

Jeremy McGovern has played:

2013: 0 games
2014: 13 games
2015: 20 games
2016: 22 games
2017: 24 games
2018: 24 games
2019: 23 games

Doesn't look like he's often injured?

Jeremy McGovern is the player I would most like to have at the Saints. To me he is the best and most important player in the comp. There will most likely be differing opinions to that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just noticed Kayo is offering behind-the-goals views for the Norf / Dogs game - Hope this feature sticks around, it's cool!
Gives you the crowd noise too and not the commentators.
With Kayo you can split screen them all at once as well which is interesting:
1582280285496.png

Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back