Discussion 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As far as I'm aware they only have Victorian zones.

The issue is the big Victorian clubs have divided up the NT.

With little to no connection with the place. Like what connection does Geelong have with the NT?
Nah I'm saying they are a small club yet have one of the biggest zones in Victoria out of any of the Victorian clubs. So the reason our zone is small seemingly isn't because we are a small club.

I did laugh at the suburb of Hawthorn being allocated to Collingwood though. And the other stuff about NT I have no idea about. Not sure how the AFL structure it.

Petracca looks scarily good for Melbourne.
Has been their best all day. 28 disposals, 2 goals, 454 metres gained (100 more than the next player). Leading Melbourne for Inside 50's too.

Nah I'm saying they are a small club yet have one of the biggest zones in Victoria out of any of the Victorian clubs. So the reason our zone is small seemingly isn't because we are a small club.

I did laugh at the suburb of Hawthorn being allocated to Collingwood though. And the other stuff about NT I have no idea about. Not sure how the AFL structure it.
Might be worth learning about it before you dismiss it.

Because one small Victorian club has the largest Victorian zone whilst the big power clubs divide up the NT, SA and WA does not mean the AFLs eggs are not clearly in the power club basket.

That's how zones work. Lobbying reigns supreme.

The sooner we as a club become vocal about how bad the zones are the better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't care thats it's a meaningless, half arsed training run from a weak Geelong squad - it's always great watching Geelong lose.

Gold Coast look very tidy. They are going to be hard to beat across the first 4-6 games I reckon. They are working really hard to make blocks, crash packs, pressure acts and second efforts. It’s good to watch actually.

If they start winning games Bing stays I reckon.

Anyone else keep getting these meet mature singles adds pop up? George

Na, that's the algorithm that finds what you look up and tailors ads to your tastes. Must be looking up MILFs too often. ;)

Has been their best all day. 28 disposals, 2 goals, 454 metres gained (100 more than the next player). Leading Melbourne for Inside 50's too.
Unfortunately if he plays like he did today throughout 2020 he'll be one of the best players in the comp, and we will officially be able to rue our ridiculous decision to not pick him.

Unfortunately if he plays like he did today throughout 2020 he'll be one of the best players in the comp, and we will officially be able to rue our ridiculous decision to not pick him.

At least Melbourne will probably still be s**t.

I don't really care about it anymore. It was six years ago, we've clearly moved on with King now. Good luck to him if he makes it. At the time we had Tom Lee at full forward so I don't think picking Paddy was a bad call at all.

He looks nice & performs like a bag of shite. He’s like a Hyundai Tiburon.
Rubbish - owned a Tiburon V6 - great car cheap as chips great fun to drive. Best footballer/car comparison for the Tiburon is some late pick rookie who can actually play.

Up till now with Petracca the Dee's have got nothing more than a ferrari body kit on a celica.

Might be worth learning about it before you dismiss it.

Because one small Victorian club has the largest Victorian zone whilst the big power clubs divide up the NT, SA and WA does not mean the AFLs eggs are not clearly in the power club basket.

That's how zones work. Lobbying reigns supreme.

The sooner we as a club become vocal about how bad the zones are the better.
I'm not dismissing it. I don't really care too much about it. Just saying you are wrong if you think the reason is that we are a small club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back