Resource 2019 General AFL Discussion

AFL Club
St Kilda
with him out in round 4 that certainly makes Hawthorn a differant prospect ... last time we played them Mitchell had a lazy 45 possesions between him and Smith we were never in that game ...
Second last round last year they only beat us by Four points and as usual we had more scoring shots, albeit only 21 to 20.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Pauls

All Australian
AFL Club
St Kilda
Second last round last year they only beat us by Four points and as usual we had more scoring shots, albeit only 21 to 20.
It must be the middle of summer beacuse I can feel the tragic forever optimistic saint in me start to think:

‘Without Mitchell maybe we are chance to knock the Hawks off.

If we come out firing against GC and get a good win first round.

Maybe we are a chance to knock off one of Essendon or Freo. I think Essendon will probably have us covered but Freo will be without Neale and maybe Hogan will take time to get fit.

Could we be 3-1 after 4....’

DGontheQT

All Australian
AFL Club
St Kilda
The Scorchers got a seven ball over in their recent Big Bash game , because the Umpire miscounted the balls in the over.
The Dockers , and especially the Eagles , have been getting freebies since they entered the AFL.
Klinger got out on that seventh ball ........ that's some long overdue Karma.
Good to see Karma has finally got off it's arse in WA , and also recently taken out the Marsh Brothers.
Eagles and Dockers still to come.

Diehard Saint

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
The Scorchers got a seven ball over in their recent Big Bash game , because the Umpire miscounted the balls in the over.
The Dockers , and especially the Eagles , have been getting freebies since they entered the AFL.
Klinger got out on that seventh ball ........ that's some long overdue Karma.
Good to see Karma has finally got off it's arse in WA , and also recently taken out the Marsh Brothers.
Eagles and Dockers still to come.
Pity poor Klinger who was the recipient of all this karma.
What did he ever do though?

mightymalaka

What we have here is a failure to communicate!
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United
Pity poor Klinger who was the recipient of all this karma.
What did he ever do though?
Perhaps it was for all those years
Of him dressing like a woman, in order to get out of the war! ;)

CALL ME SNAKE

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Then it didn't matter, because he met a Korean girl who became the love of his life. They got married with her wearing one of his favourite dresses.

True story.
Yeah and he ended up staying in Korea with her after all those yrs of wanting to go home.
Women do that to you.
One minute your a cross dressing AWOL wannabe. Nek Minnit your under the thumb.:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

st_trav_ofWA

Premiership Player
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yeah and he ended up staying in Korea with her after all those yrs of wanting to go home.
Women do that to you.
One minute your a cross dressing AWOL wannabe. Nek Minnit your under the thumb.:drunk:
was that in the spin off show from MASH ?
i seem to recall a spin off happening but for the life of me i cant recall who was in it or what not ...

CALL ME SNAKE

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
was that in the spin off show from MASH ?
i seem to recall a spin off happening but for the life of me i cant recall who was in it or what not ...
There was a couple of Mash spin offs.
And yes there was one which had Klinger and his Korean wife in it.

images.jpeg

Top Bottom