Discussion 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox Footy showing EXACTLY what I just wrote about - absolutely stupid to have half a dozen players attacking the ball and leaving opposition players in open space.

Yeah, I noticed the lack of talking too, they literally ran three players to spoil the one player and left holes everywhere.

Fox Footy showing EXACTLY what I just wrote about - absolutely stupid to have half a dozen players attacking the ball and leaving opposition players in open space.
Similar footage was show on on the couch during the week. We had the loose ball tight on the boundary and 5 dees swarmed in, 1 hand pass out and it led the that jack steven kick to josh bruce and a goal. They are not smart footballers

They did it last week and it was spoken about numerous times on different media. You would think that's one thing they'd be able to fix in a week.
They deserve everything they get. For a side that hasn't won a flag in 60 years or played in a Grand Final in 20, they sure as hell act like they run the joint.

Similar footage was show on on the couch during the week. We had the loose ball tight on the boundary and 5 dees swarmed in, 1 hand pass out and it led the that jack steven kick to josh bruce and a goal. They are not smart footballers
Yep I saw it at the game and was just laughing by the fourth quarter. Doing it all game you'd think they'd learn. Either dumb footballers or no leadership.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-28-at-11.51.23-am.png

I want to give them all a hug. Poor ******* Dees fans, they deserve better.

My god we stuffed up with Paddy, but we made the right call on Petracca, an arrogant FIGJAM who is an out an out spud.
I dont think we stuffed up at all. A tall taking 5 years to get his body right is far from being unheard of and the results from his last pre-season absolutely show the professionalism and determinism that elite sportsman need. Unfortunately no one can really predict how bad concussion was going to effect him. In retrospect DeGoey was the best choice possible but no one could predict that.

I'm sure this will go down well with Melbourne fans.

Oh dear. Loser talk.

I like Gawn, he speaks well, he's a very good footballer, but yuck! His team are looking bad now.

Gotta say after reading this, I feel a bit more sympathy for the Demons. Their 2019 is shaping up to be our 2018 as things stand. Hopefully they don't recover next year, though god knows their fans deserve it.

I will probably hold off giving them too much s**t, as the Karma bus might back up over me. Besides, our last year was horrible, I wouldn't wish it on anyone except Dons and Blues fans and ok maybe the Hawks too, they really need a generation or two of incompetence like the Blues are going through. I don't hate them though for some reason and I don't hate the Demons either. Happy for them to merely be less successful than us. I want Essendon and Carlton to be humiliated and destroyed forever.

Would pinch Craig Jennings off them though ....something’s up there too
Goodwin’s right hand man , every time I looked it was only Goodwin & McCartney .

Jennings is a gun, analysis on the game 1st Class.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pre-season Dees were touted as premiership favourites based on last year.
They made finals having defeated very few teams in the top 8 from what I remember.
They did play two very good finals but were thumped in the prelim.
A case of being completely overrated by the media and the believing of their publicity I think.

I was thinking the same thing tonight Diehard as I was keeping an eye on the score.

Over summer I was a little perplexed everytime I saw the words Premiership fav/contender and the word Melbourne in the same sentence.

I'm no footy expert but for the reasons you listed above,I just couldn't figure out all the love for Melb.

Mind you...….their a lot worse than I thought they'd be.

They did beat 2 teams(who were in the 8) in the last 2 rounds of 2018 and that was it for the home and away.

Oh dear. Loser talk.

I like Gawn, he speaks well, he's a very good footballer, but yuck! His team are looking bad now.

Gotta say after reading this, I feel a bit more sympathy for the Demons. Their 2019 is shaping up to be our 2018 as things stand. Hopefully they don't recover next year, though god knows their fans deserve it.

I will probably hold off giving them too much s**t, as the Karma bus might back up over me. Besides, our last year was horrible, I wouldn't wish it on anyone except Dons and Blues fans and ok maybe the Hawks too, they really need a generation or two of incompetence like the Blues are going through. I don't hate them though for some reason and I don't hate the Demons either. Happy for them to merely be less successful than us. I want Essendon and Carlton to be humiliated and destroyed forever.
I am very indifferent to Melbourne in general, despite a lot of their fans being insufferable towards us for a couple of years, but I do feel sorry for them a bit as they have just been awful for such a long time now.

Ill be more then happy to see them succesful.. right after we win our next two premierships.

I am very indifferent to Melbourne in general, despite a lot of their fans being insufferable towards us for a couple of years, but I do feel sorry for them a bit as they have just been awful for such a long time now.

Ill be more then happy to see them succesful.. right after we win our next two premierships.

I like Dees supporters generally, humility has been ground into them like Saints fans. Tigers supporters are much worse. We have all started getting painful on here and we have only won 4 games, imagine if we are top 4 by round 23. We are going to be massively painful flogs.

I like Dees supporters generally, humility has been ground into them like Saints fans. Tigers supporters are much worse. We have all started getting painful on here and we have only won 4 games, imagine if we are top 4 by round 23. We are going to be massively painful flogs.
And loving it.

If you guys aren't reading the Dees review thread you are seriously missing out.

TopKent (who loves to troll us) actually wrote to the MFC after their loss to us and included links to Melbourne board BigFooty threads in his email for the club to read.

That is the nuffiest ******* thing i have ever seen on this website. I'm sure whichever intern responds to the members emails took those threads VERY seriously.

I want to give them all a hug. Poor ******* Dees fans, they deserve better.
Agree. I hate people slinging s**t at other battlers. Would much prefer us, Melbourne, doggies to be up there instead of Hawthorn, Geelong, Collingwood all the time.
Except Freo. * Freo.

If you guys aren't reading the Dees review thread you are seriously missing out.

TopKent (who loves to troll us) actually wrote to the MFC after their loss to us and included links to Melbourne board BigFooty threads in his email for the club to read.

That is the nuffiest ******* thing i have ever seen on this website. I'm sure whichever intern responds to the members emails took those threads VERY seriously.

I feel his pain, nothing worse that feeling like the floor fell out of the club again. Sad that his name contains his obvious favourite player that ran off on him, sad that the general vibe of their forum reminds me of here last year and sad that they look a long way off again. I'm usually a massive campaigner and like schadenfreude more than most, I must be getting soft with age.

I feel his pain, nothing worse that feeling like the floor fell out of the club again. Sad that his name contains his obvious favourite player that ran off on him, sad that the general vibe of their forum reminds me of here last year and sad that they look a long way off again. I'm usually a massive campaigner and like schadenfreude more than most, I must be getting soft with age.
Happy for the to win the flag straight after we do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back