Resource 2019 General AFL Discussion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

aussierulesrules

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
And Geelong. Their home ground advantage is insane. It pretty much guarantees them finals every year.
Then add in the production line of guys who grew up around that area who are now finding it easier than ever to get traded back there (or to get there through FA).

They have it absolutely made down there.

Rors

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
I hate other teams!
What’s the bet Clarko manages to keep Hawks in the finals. He’s a genius.
Possibly. But I’m watching this game & Richmond honestly do not give a shit in this game. No surprises that Hawks top players are all the guys scrapping for a best 22 spot. Tigers already know their best 30 so there’s less endeavour in this JLT rubbish

gringo2011

Premium Gold
AFL Club
St Kilda
Scrimshaw's first quarter for Hawthorn v Tigers:

12 disposals (6 contested), 4 marks (1 contested), 2 clearances, 1 goal. 52 ranking points (next best on ground, 36).

His old man was right...or Clarko is just genius at getting the most out of players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

triggering bro

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Remember the term 'March Champions'?

Even if JOM gets gack to his very best

1) we were never getting JOM
2) we got Long, Battle and Clarke for pick 10.

Could be a win win and nothing wrong with that.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think with only two practise matches pre season form is becoming more of an indication of true form. Of course it’s not the be all but getting some early momentum & form into players is important IMO.

aussierulesrules

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
How does Balta look? I don't have fox so I'm following the stats. Talk is that he's the most athletically gifted player at the club and they expect him to be a superstar.
They were absolutely raving about how he played last week, but I haven't noticed him in the parts I've seen tonight. Just had the 4 possies and a goal.

Top Bottom