Discussion 2019 General AFL Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymalaka

What we have here is a failure to communicate!
May 7, 2018
Road to Nowhere
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United
You may be onto something there, ScrappyDo. Give the membership marketing department a call. I haven't seen fresh and creative thinking like this from them.
So from all this we can conclude that the StK FC has the ability to turn wide eyed, open minded soulful people of hope and faith

And turn them all into jaded Nihalist's who no longer care about anything!!
Hmmmm? By joves you may well be onto something here!

This may be the one time in my life that I actually agree with Nietzche on something. But man, as a Saints fan, he gets me.

nietzscheBrownsFan2.png

lewdogs

Cancelled
Saints Pledge Contributor
Jun 4, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Arsenal, Portland Trailblazers
Last edited:
I was doing a bit of digging on that Petracca picture - apparently it's from last pre-season.

EDIT.. and I'll admit I was disappointed to find that out :)
Disapointing yes.

However clearly he displays a propensity to pile on the kilos. And struggling with a knee injury one can only assume there's a strong likelihood he'll puff up again.

So there's still a good chance he will Jarmanise in the near future :cool:

74335d4929a9c4abfc71450f918a90e6

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
Disapointing yes.

However clearly he displays a propensity to pile on the kilos. And struggling with a knee injury one can only assume there's a strong likelihood he'll puff up again.

So there's still a good chance he will Jarmanise in the near future :cool:

74335d4929a9c4abfc71450f918a90e6
Is Jarman about to eat Roo? It is supposed to be lean.

billings2paddy

Senior List
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda

st_trav_ofWA

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Great he is recognized.
Ridiculous decision location not at the saints.
Sad thing is people here in the west couldn't care less.
i think that is totally wrong ... Winmar means a heck of a lot to lots of WA people but he is very much admired and looked up to by the WA indig community and football fans in general

Just throwing this out there to see if any interest. Anyone interested in doing our own podcast about the Saints for the new season ? Making it mainly for big footy saints fans and other saints fans of course.
I was thinking about doing it Thursday night so we can include team news and then putting it out on fridays .

I’ve never done this before but I would give it a go . We could work out how to before the games start. If I can I am happy to do all the uploading stuff as I don’t work because of my back issues .

Hopefully if we get a few interested in doing it then we can find a location to suit everyone. Not everyone has to do every podcast as long as we can manage at least two per podcast if possible.

If anyone has any knowledge about doing podcasts it would help .

Anyone interested? Let me know

Don’t Panic !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back