Discussion 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched most of the JLT games and the games have been entertaining and I haven't felt like switching off because of the congested garbage of previous seasons. Forwards seem to be able to find a bit more space and are launching at more balls. I can only hope that there is some more high marking because I never get sick of watching this kind of stuff.
Sampi is my favourite but I loved the work of Winmar, Ablett and Modra.
Hopefully the Pink Panther gives us a few highlights this year.

JB was playing that position in match sim yesterday and was covering Robert Harvey type territory.
Ok not quite, bit of mayo on that, but he was free roaming across half back and the backs were seeking him out.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If I've told you once, I've told you million times, Joffaboy. Don't exaggerate!

I’ve to them as favourites. They really shat the bed in the 2017 GF & last year was just weird. They are a well coached & well rounded team. They don’t really have any weaknesses.

They also have the advantage of not engaging the "psychologists" who devised the soul destroying preseason camp last year. Fair dinkum, that type of course is appropriate to use on psychopaths in the military. Inflicting it on the average footballer was always going to end in tears. Footy is a game. War involves death. Psychs over reaching and confusing ambition with ability. It happens quite a lot, unfortunately.

Remember the term 'March Champions'?

Even if JOM gets gack to his very best

1) we were never getting JOM
2) we got Long, Battle and Clarke for pick 10.

Could be a win win and nothing wrong with that.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If our three fulfill their potential, we win that one comfortably. Clark potentially equals JOM or just short. The other two become the steak knives. Very sharp ones.

What about that shocker of a Thor guernsey the Doggies are wearing in Round1?
I hope Marvel doesn’t expect us go down that route. It’s putrid.

Edit. According to someone on the main forum we are later in the season.
I will be seriously p@#$&d off.

“North Melbourne opted out.... Blues Saints and Dons are the next to be profiled.

Hearing Essendon Is tied to Deadpool Character.

St Kilda Is tied to Silver Surfer Character.

Carlton Is tied to IronMan Character.”

Last edited:
Silver Surfer monka freakin S. Totally don't give us a hero with our colours. Or with more public renown. Give us a shiny naked guy who just announces the coming of a more powerful guy. Couldn't give us Daredevil or Captain Marvel. SMH

What about that shocker of a Thor guernsey the Doggies are wearing in Round1?
I hope Marvel doesn’t expect us go down that route. It’s putrid.

Edit. According to someone on the main forum we are later in the season.
I will be seriously p@#$&d off.

“North Melbourne opted out.... Blues Saints and Dons are the next to be profiled.

Hearing Essendon Is tied to Deadpool Character.

St Kilda Is tied to Silver Surfer Character.

Carlton Is tied to IronMan Character.”
Silver Surfer...? REALLY Saints? REALLY? You had to go for one of the crappiest part-time characters in the entire Marvel universe?

Silver Surfer monka freakin S. Totally don't give us a hero with our colours. Or with more public renown. Give us a shiny naked guy who just announces the coming of a more powerful guy. Couldn't give us Daredevil or Captain Marvel. SMH
Daredevil would at least match our marking in the forward 50...

Dead Pool is cool, Silver Surfer is the shitbox character of the Marvel universe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Silver Surfer...? REALLY Saints? REALLY? You had to go for one of the crappiest part-time characters in the entire Marvel universe?

At the moment it’s just hearsay from a poster on the main board so save your angst until it’s fact!!

Hell, I would have even taken Antman - can be pretty small, but with the potential to grow enormous. And either way, a real pain in the butt.
We have already had him a long time ago! Tony Antrobus from Essendon!
The original Antman....He was a real pain in the arse and small, but sadly the only thing that grew on him was his Mullet!

Unpopular opinion, I like the Dogs marvel jumper.

Isnt Silver surfer a mute? Should’ve gone that thanos campaigner

Im sorry, but I’m going to have to unfollow you :p ;)

Indigenous jumper :heavycheck:, Pride jumper :heavycheck:, Maddie’s Match jumper :heavycheck:
All have a Saints look.
This is a marketing sell out. ( I know, I know...the almighty $$)

I don't know what Silver Surfer does, he's like a nothing, irrelevant character. The worst thing is some marketing people probably think that's appropriate to us. Dons are like some unkillable drug fuelled nutbag personified, so kind of apt.

Thanos would have been tough as *. We should demand him as our mascot.

I don't know what Silver Surfer does, he's like a nothing, irrelevant character. The worst thing is some marketing people probably think that's appropriate to us. Dons are like some unkillable drug fuelled nutbag personified, so kind of apt.

Thanos would have been tough as ****. We should demand him as our mascot.

Silver surfer was in the fantastic 4 movie & was the most boring villain ever. He literally just cruised around mean muggin campaigners.

Thanos or even the punisher would’ve been bloody good.

He's not, just if you talk movies yeah he is pretty much since they suck at this s**t. Also the dogs jumper is trash, doesn't scream Dogs at all, more fake third party costume, so lost all identity.

Also, negativity much if that's true, we're linked to the only bloke that's celestial for a rather obvious reason I thought, and the dons being linked to Deadpool? Word play much, I mean really, who writes this stuff.

He's not, just if you talk movies yeah he is pretty much since they suck at this s**t. Also the dogs jumper is trash, doesn't scream Dogs at all, more fake third party costume, so lost all identity.

Also, negativity much if that's true, we're linked to the only bloke that's celestial for a rather obvious reason I thought, and the dons being linked to Deadpool? Word play much, I mean really, who writes this stuff.

Meh, kids love this s**t. And surely we get a kickback?

If we don't we can play the queen of hearts and roll some heads.

I like where your heads at!

Surely Juggernaut was the one for us. He could set fire to a Scott Watters look alike for the pre Match entertainment. Cool theme song too. Juggernaut! Shitballs! Juggernaut! I Shitballs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back