Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewart66

Premiership Player
Saints Pledge Contributor
Jul 27, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Surely Juggernaut was the one for us. He could set fire to a Scott Watters look alike for the pre Match entertainment. Cool theme song too. Juggernaut! Shitballs! Juggernaut! I Shitballs!

Reeves any good .?

Indie Rock

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Is this the same rebuild???

show_image.php

show_image.php

Jan 7, 2011
Heaven. I mean Victoria.
AFL Club
St Kilda
Morris out a huge loss for the Dogs and the timing is terrible for them unless they have someone lined up that they'll be able to sign by today's deadline.

Wonder if they might have had Rowe or even Marsh in mind had we not gotten in first?

They'll probably need to return Naughton to the backline, which makes their forwardline terrible again.

Morris out a huge loss for the Dogs and the timing is terrible for them unless they have someone lined up that they'll be able to sign by today's deadline.

Wonder if they might have had Rowe or even Marsh in mind had we not gotten in first?

They'll probably need to return Naughton to the backline, which makes their forwardline terrible again.

Can't see them scoring heavily any time soon.

How much MLB do you watch
A fair bit. I follow anywhere from about 2-6 games a day (I do glory betting with BetUp); listen to a few on the way to work, that kind of thing; but will generally only watch one or two over the weekend.

You?

How much MLB do you watch
I watched the whole of Game 3 of the World Series - 18 innings, finished about 6pm on Saturday. The wife (er) lets me watch the baseball on my laptop as long as I'm cleaning. I got a lotta cleaning of the house done that day, I can tell you!

TheEnsign

Club Legend
Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Jun 24, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
I assume that the Marvel deal involves properties that they actually want to promote - Silver Surfer unlikely since the most recent F4 incarnation was an abject failure with the previous one not being great either.

Apparently now that Spidey has been licensed back, the next play is to get the X-Men into the Marvel universe. From that perspective, Nightcrawler or Archangel would suit the Saints best.

FinBar19

Team Captain
Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL
Aug 31, 2018
GC
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Winnipeg Jets
A fair bit. I follow anywhere from about 2-6 games a day (I do glory betting with BetUp); listen to a few on the way to work, that kind of thing; but will generally only watch one or two over the weekend.

You?
I watched the whole of Game 3 of the World Series - 18 innings, finished about 6pm on Saturday. The wife (er) lets me watch the baseball on my laptop as long as I'm cleaning. I got a lotta cleaning of the house done that day, I can tell you!
Far out that's a good effort!

I don't really have much time to watch any substantial amount on top of the footy. I do my best to keep up, but with games on literally every day I feel like I miss too much to be fully involved. I love the statistical side of baseball though - I wish footy lent itself to that level of statistical analysis.

FORMER AFL player Rhys Palmer is in an induced coma at Royal Perth Hospital after a serious motorcycle accident on Saturday night.

Palmer, the 2008 NAB AFL Rising Star, underwent emergency surgery, including having his spleen removed, and is fighting for his life.

Hope he recovers soon.

Don’t Panic !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back