Not open for further replies.

Nutsngum

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 14, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Hampton Rovers FC
This guy is a offended sooky piece of work.
BT was clearly out of his depth while talking to them, but he gave them the old BT backing.
What a whiny bitch, he's the definition of a sooky Zoomer.
Whilst I reckon stating stuff like "gamers are the most shat on group" is pretty laughable he has a good point that what they do is still a serious business and its not a fair or enjoyable thing to target them for no reason. I play games, I also play football and go to the gym so its not like they are mutually exclusive endeavours in the slightest.

borderbarry

Premiership Player
Sep 10, 2006
Wodonga
AFL Club
St Kilda
I am going to have a whinge about the new kick out rule for full backs.
Where does their 15 metre start from? I have not seen a player kicking out bounce the ball all season, and some carry the ball 30 - 40metre. It is ridiculous. And the amount of times a mark is paid from a too short kick is also ridiculous. Players can run with the ball without bouncing at least twice as far as the distance a ball can be kicked for a mark. Bearing in mind both distances are the same. Maybe there should be a couple of lines drawn on the ground in different places to give the umps some idea, because they dont have a clue at the moment.

Are Geelong that good?
Or are Richmond that bad?

I leaning to Richmond being a lot worse than the journos want you to believe. But Geelong are the real deal.

Cats generally peak early, remember the season they spent 3/4 of the match being behind then piled on 10-14 goals in the last quarter to win comfortably? Ended with them limping into finals and exiting rather quickly from memory.

Yes they're playing well, but they also got overrun by GWS earlier in the season, North came close, Dogs stuck with so they're not unbackable favourites and on their day they are beatable as evidenced by the zero goal 1st quarter.

Richmond just go to water very easily when pressured.

This guy is a offended sooky piece of work.
BT was clearly out of his depth while talking to them, but he gave them the old BT backing.
What a whiny bitch, he's the definition of a sooky Zoomer.

BT is a ******* loser doing that.
And I couldn’t give a * about gamers.

I made the trip down there once and saw us get flogged by 90 odd. Never again

I made the trip down there last year and saw Robbo collapse! :'(

Then took three hours to get home in the dark because of road works!:mad:

And, of course, we lost.

Are Geelong that good?
Or are Richmond that bad?

I leaning to Richmond being a lot worse than the journos want you to believe. But Geelong are the real deal.

Geelong look like premiers, I called it earlier in the year, they are the ones to beat. Richmond are still injured.

Cats generally peak early, remember the season they spent 3/4 of the match being behind then piled on 10-14 goals in the last quarter to win comfortably? Ended with them limping into finals and exiting rather quickly from memory.

Yes they're playing well, but they also got overrun by GWS earlier in the season, North came close, Dogs stuck with so they're not unbackable favourites and on their day they are beatable as evidenced by the zero goal 1st quarter.

Richmond just go to water very easily when pressured.

They were gifted a draw that should see them top 2 without breaking a sweat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back