Discussion 2019 General AFL Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m the other way these days. Don’t hate the Pies properly, they just are what they are. But the Cats are detestable, too successful for too long.

GWS to win for me.
I don’t know anyone who supports them to rub my face in it and besides, they’re not in Melbourne so it’s easily forgotten.

st_trav_ofWA

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
What a disgrace the goal review system is. That ball was clearly touched.
you know what i hate ... when the goal review system stuffs up and they run the "imagine if that happened in a grand final" line .... ummmm it did 2009 ball clearly hit the post and we had no review system in place so it was called a goal ... do people really have that short memories that they dont recall it

st_trav_ofWA

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
I’m the other way these days. Don’t hate the Pies properly, they just are what they are. But the Cats are detestable, too successful for too long.
im the same ... i dont like Collingwood i especially dont like their fans but i do admire the way they play the game and some of their players are some of the most entertaining to watch .. even Bucks i feel has mellowed out enough to come across as a fairly decent bloke them winning the flag doesnt bother me all that much ...
Geelong on the other hand something about them makes me wanna spew, the over the top gushing over the hardness of Selwood (im sorry there are pleanty of players as brave and willing to put their body on the line), the gushing over Ablett and of course Danger who since heading to geelong has become somewhat of a bellend, their coach has a punchable face, the fans are everybit as feral as collingwood ... i would rather see collingwood win a flag over Geelong

Aug 13, 2016
South Gippsland
AFL Club
St Kilda
you know what i hate ... when the goal review system stuffs up and they run the "imagine if that happened in a grand final" line .... ummmm it did 2009 ball clearly hit the post and we had no review system in place so it was called a goal ... do people really have that short memories that they dont recall it
Unfortunately mate only saints supporters remember that. Even Geelong fans ignore it because they won (and they’re supremely arrogant).
That gets called a behind and we take possession and who knows what may have been.
We truly are cursed when it comes to knife edge calls.

Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Jesse goes BANG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back