Discussion 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must collingwood day today , walking to bunnings i find David Cloke collecting money for a kids charity at the traffic lights , 50 mtrs up the street at bunnings i bump into BT

Well....it certainly wasn't last night.....still scratching my head on how the Hawks won that with 4 goals to 3/4 time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6 goals to ex Saints players in the Weagles win.
Great....icing on my sh1t cake that has been my footy weekend so far.

Hawks won
Bombers win
Tigers belt the Suns
Ports extreme....and I really do mean extreme.... variation in form continues
Dogs upset the Cats....WTF.

I thinking...can we cause an upset tomorrow?

Nah.

Interesting you say that. He's actually averaging less disposals and hit-outs than he was last year.
I still don’t know why we traded him. We need to replace him now.

Look at his high though against geelong. He's having more impact as well.
He has had games like that with us too though. I think it's the Eagles game style that is playing a big part of it. There's that theory that sometimes players get drafted to the wrong team. Well I think it's the same for established players too. Playing in a good team helps too.

He has had games like that with us too though. I think it's the Eagles game style that is playing a big part of it. There's that theory that sometimes players get drafted to the wrong team. Well I think it's the same for established players too. Playing in a good team helps too.
I don't remember him ever playing a game like that. Do you know what game it was?

WCE have backed in their development system when it comes to rucks now. They're not after big names or sought after players. More give us someone we can work with and well extract something out of them. It's the complete opposite to the longer method.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back