Not open for further replies.

Parkers tatts

Team Captain
Mar 10, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
2629wk0.jpg
Money used to make the world go around . Now it’s likes

it's a real word with a scrabble score of 18.

Sorry, I don’t care where it is, I refuse to accept it. It’s equality.
I put it in the same basket as versing, farewelling, medalling.
😖
( don’t get me started.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he beat up the cleaner at Fed square
To be fair, Swan was standing up against a wall and the cleaner was on graffiti removal duties.

He didn't know they were tatts.

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
Am I wrong in thinking Dane Swan was involved in a scandal in his playing years? The Pies have never really been an upright club, have they?

He and a couple of mates bashed a disabled cleaner in the CBD. Charming. The filth easily takes first prize in the terrible culture stakes. They also get more protection in the media than any other club.

Imagine if the public was made aware of every incident involving AFL players, particularly the filth. The mind boggles. For all the crap we put on media types, quite rightfully most of the time, they do players and clubs a number of favours over the course of a season.

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.
*cromulent ;):moustache:

One famous example of a made up word eventually making its way into the dictionary is cromulent, which was coined specifically for the 1996 episode “Lisa the Iconoclast." In reference to Lisa's teacher, Miss Hoover explaining the questioning of the use of embiggen, says “it's a perfectly cromulent word.” 😀😉

VDS66

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 4, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
One famous example of a made up word eventually making its way into the dictionary is cromulent, which was coined specifically for the 1996 episode “Lisa the Iconoclast." In reference to Lisa's teacher, Miss Hoover explaining the questioning of the use of embiggen, says “it's a perfectly cromulent word.” 😀😉
Miss Hoover, 😂

He and a couple of mates bashed a disabled cleaner in the CBD. Charming. The filth easily takes first prize in the terrible culture stakes. They also get more protection in the media than any other club.

Imagine if the public was made aware of every incident involving AFL players, particularly the filth. The mind boggles. For all the crap we put on media types, quite rightfully most of the time, they do players and clubs a number of favours over the course of a season.

Hawks got away with heaps. There are a few stories I was told not to spread by someone who would know. The 3 peat era Hawks were never publicly outed over the off field stuff but they were loose.

We should look at Melbourne for a trade. They are over stocked for inside mids and surely they must be worried about their slow one dimensional list. A very young Sydney side is embarrassing a prelim finalist from 12 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back