Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEnsign

Club Legend
Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Jun 24, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Nothing to gain form a win, can't change anything by losing.

Dead game for Essendon so why risk injury, even with the week off?

Nominally they can gain a home EF but yes, as a practical matter GWS aren't losing to Gold Coast on the weekend. More just it leaves a bit of a bad taste in the mouth. At least the Ashes is on at the same time, I guess I'll be 80% Ashes 20% footy tonight.

Pretty good move from him, perception wise.

If the Dees rebound into the top 4 next year then he will be able to take some credit for turning them around and getting them developing properly. If Melbourne stink well, that problem was already there before he arrived.

Max the great

Premiership Player
Feb 22, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
RoMa is $41 to lead us in votes. I know his a ruckman and new to the scene pretty much but given how good he has been and the lack of standouts I think those are crazy odds. He would only need about 12 to get it I think.

bergholt

Good Ordinary Player
Mar 14, 2007
Brunswick
AFL Club
St Kilda
RoMa is $41 to lead us in votes. I know his a ruckman and new to the scene pretty much but given how good he has been and the lack of standouts I think those are crazy odds. He would only need about 12 to get it I think.

He's got a bunch of coaches votes but never big numbers, I think he's mostly been outside the best 3 on the ground. Still worth a flutter though!

No chance.

Max Gawn was a tip to win the award and got pipped for most club votes by a guy who only played half a season!

Billings or Ross IMO

Just on the news a team in Tassie in 2025 most likely going to happen

Well thank goodness we’ll have won a premiership or two by then so we won’t be as negatively affected this time by some more compromised drafts 🤣

Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
Richo got a new job at Melbourne Demons.

It's nice to see people still respect Richo.

Who disrespected him? Even the people on here that wanted him gone badly would admit he was simply not head coach material.
He was always going to end up somewhere else. It's too bad we couldn't move him to another role.

Richo got a new job at Melbourne Demons.
First photo in his new kit

15frkms.jpg

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bristol City FC, Urawa Red Diamonds FC
Melbourne Demons need to toughen up mentally, so in this respect, Richo is a good fit. Not abrasive like McCartney, but old school enough to get their feet back on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back