Discussion 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geelong v Richmond in their ‘home’ final at the MCG will be a hilarious outcome if things stay as they are.

Glad that * will have to travel to the West Coast also.

Seen this doing the rounds. I'd be fuming if I was a Crows supporter, what a disgusting pig headed attitude from Ricciuto.

Reading the thoughts of many Crows supporters they see Ricciuto as the main problem at their club. He has far too much control over the happenings & there’s conflict of interests with regard to business partnerships with current & former players. He’s like the godfather of SA footy.

Seen this doing the rounds. I'd be fuming if I was a Crows supporter, what a disgusting pig headed attitude from Ricciuto.

Serious arrogance there. 😳

Just a passing comment - Essendon are in the 8 despite 5 other (non-finalist) teams having higher percentage than them. When was the last time a team made finals despite having the 12th or 13 worst percentage in the comp?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arrogance? An ex-AFL player? What a surprise!

Maybe they should try appointing actual competent people to these roles rather than random ex players.

Gee......and we think we have problems.

Their decline has been spectacular to say the least.

is it us or GC?

Not yet no.

Was Essendon, to be broken this year, Brisbane also snapped theirs this year and GCS shift below us with Melbourne snapping theirs last year.

So GCS then us.

Not yet no.

Was Essendon, to be broken this year, Brisbane also snapped theirs this year and GCS shift below us with Melbourne snapping theirs last year.

So GCS then us.

essendon only played finals a couple years back. that can't be right.

essendon have the longest streak of not WINNING a final, which is a very different thing.

essendon only played finals a couple years back. that can't be right.

essendon have the longest streak of not WINNING a final, which is a very different thing.

Oh right right, must have slipped my mind in wanting them purged. Mixing up what they primarily suck at.

20kaczp.jpg

Max was on the verge of a senior debut with the Saints mid-year before sustaining an ankle injury in the VFL. However Ben said his twin was progressing well.
"He's going all right. I think he's still off legs for a few more weeks but he's put on a fair bit of size, so that's a positive out of it.
"He'll be raring to go for next year."

That's the bit of the article I liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back