Discussion 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For all of St Kildas issues and problems, I have to acknowledge our lack of off field scandals. It's been a very long time since we've had one.

I don't think you can be charged for performance decreasing drugs.

For all of St Kildas issues and problems, I have to acknowledge our lack of off field scandals. It's been a very long time since we've had one.
Yep, one of the many reasons we have to thank the Richardson Finnis Summers admin. People whinge about our choirboys but we needed to get clean and I know which end of the spectrum I'd prefer.

Yep, one of the many reasons we have to thank the Richardson Finnis Summers admin. People whinge about our choirboys but we needed to get clean and I know which end of the spectrum I'd prefer.

I'd take the grand final win myself. The whole lot can go on a drug binge and get thrown in jail for life after that. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m guessing willie has no idea of the drug rules. Maybe I’m being naive but I doubt he is having performance enhancing drugs. That makes no sense. My guess he has had coke or similar. It’s also my guess is he had no idea asada couldn’t give a stuff about that but he panicked and used water or similar. How stupid. Clubs need to explain to players the drug rules. Whitfield is another example of the clubs not knowing all the rules. Dickheads.

is this a joke ? On the AFL site at the moment.
Rioli from West Coast
KICKS
ABOVE AVG

GOALS
ABOVE AVG

GOAL ASSISTS
ELITE

CLEARANCES
ABOVE AVG

ONE PERCENTERS
ELITE

SCORE LAUNCHES
ELITE

Surely those elite and and above average marks are wrong . How can someone have 1 goal assist and be rated Elite ? 1.9 one percenters Elite and 1.1 score launches Elite ? kicks 8.6 Above Average , and Goals 18 above average ?

Surely someone is playing a joke , is it April Fools day or something ?

is this a joke ? On the AFL site at the moment.
Rioli from West Coast
KICKS
ABOVE AVG

GOALS
ABOVE AVG

GOAL ASSISTS
ELITE

CLEARANCES
ABOVE AVG

ONE PERCENTERS
ELITE

SCORE LAUNCHES
ELITE

Surely those elite and and above average marks are wrong . How can someone have 1 goal assist and be rated Elite ? 1.9 one percenters Elite and 1.1 score launches Elite ? kicks 8.6 Above Average , and Goals 18 above average ?

Surely someone is playing a joke , is it April Fools day or something ?
Without being rude there are some on here who would rate white as a good player. Like most Riolis stats aren’t important

It you made any sense with that comment, it could be funny. But ya didn't. So it's not.
Makes clear sense to me. Having a go at richo for not resigning after 2018. I’d be looking at the people who extended him but alas some still can’t let go. Or even better still forgetting about it. You are probably still upset with Sheldon sacking

Makes clear sense to me. Having a go at richo for not resigning after 2018. I’d be looking at the people who extended him but alas some still can’t let go. Or even better still forgetting about it. You are probably still upset with Sheldon sacking
Yes we agree that my post made sense. I was merely noting that yours did not. Neither was it funny as you claimed. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back