Discussion 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope he does TBH.

If Gaz and Cunnington can get off, so should Toby.
He lives on the edge but he’s a marked man and again I think they’ve jumped the gun, in a fair hearing he’ll get off imo.

I like him he’s a gun and always entertaining, I wish we had someone like him who can get big numbers in the middle or play as a forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was chatting away in the early hrs this morning at The Royal Oak with some infamous characters..
Cut to the chase the story goes this dude was supplying half the Doggies a few years back with ….., in particular a player who's old man is a club legend..

The only surprising thing about that is the fact that you found their supplier. They moved on a few players pretty quickly after the GF win, that rarely happens unless it's for a reason. Most clubs have a few players who get a bit loose.

Notice that Mav Weller just hung up his boots.

A shame he couldn't make more out of his AFL career; for a brief moment he looked great for us, and I'm always reminded of Gringo's heartwarming account of him listening to the old Saints fan's story after all the other players had moved on.

I hope he enjoys success post retirement.

Notice that Mav Weller just hung up his boots.

A shame he couldn't make more out of his AFL career; for a brief moment he looked great for us, and I'm always reminded of Gringo's heartwarming account of him listening to the old Saints fan's story after all the other players had moved on.

I hope he enjoys success post retirement.

He had a couple of good seasons for us and was a good player up at the GC. I rate him as a person as well. Good luck to him. Would be a great state level player somewhere or a team like GC should look at him for a staff role. He could hopefully get some of the young guys to show what happens if you don't commit your talent in a meaningful way.

He had a couple of good seasons for us and was a good player up at the GC. I rate him as a person as well. Good luck to him. Would be a great state level player somewhere or a team like GC should look at him for a staff role. He could hopefully get some of the young guys to show what happens if you don't commit your talent in a meaningful way.
He was a puzzling player to try to figure out!
For about 18 months he looked our best bet to be captain
And like you say was getting the very best out of himself!
Was getting Oppo players worried about where he was
And had genuinely become a strong defensive forward!

Then all of a sudden he is on the Footy show and it's nothing
But Yoga, posing for the camera and anal bleaching! 😳

He was a puzzling player to try to figure out!
For about 18 months he looked our best bet to be captain
And like you say was getting the very best out of himself!
Was getting Oppo players worried about where he was
And had genuinely become a strong defensive forward!

Then all of a sudden he is on the Footy show and it's nothing
But Yoga, posing for the camera and anal bleaching!
Yeah he could go round different AFL clubs talking to the young players, conducting a seminar called "The dangers of believing your own hype".

Alternately, he could start advertising home brand fig jam!

Was chatting away in the early hrs this morning at The Royal Oak with some infamous characters..
Cut to the chase the story goes this dude was supplying half the Doggies a few years back with ….., in particular a player who's old man is a club legend..
Can confirm - nephew of a work mate has wanted out of the kennel pretty much since being drafted due to this

Can confirm - nephew of a work mate has wanted out of the kennel pretty much since being drafted due to this

Is he from a different club originally? I think I might know who it is. My neighbour is an uncle of that one too.

No drafted straight in - now plays for another clubs 2’s. my history will show who it is if you care to look - or pm me.

Na it's alright, not who I thought it was. I'm not big on gossip but sounds like a similar story to another player, this guy is still there but not happy.

And i love his Bulldog on insta very funny stuff

I had a school mate join almost straight out of and into draft, and Libba snr coaching the local for a year with 3 ex dogs as top ups in the years previously.

Nothings changed, just slightly less wogs and as such cleaner cut hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back