Discussion 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the current unrest in Hong Kong, is there a plan in place for our game vs Port Adelaide in China if China gets violent against the protesters?

I can't see us going if it gets too ugly.
It could get quite violent, although the Port team will be safe as they will never tear them apart.

Unfortunately we don’t have the same guarantee 😟

Gres is off to the Suns next year, straight swap, King, Lokocious, Rowell, and Anderson
Ill give you some guy called Lokocious for Gresham

He'd look good in a Gold Coast forward line with King, Rankine and Lukosius ;) ;)

We can give you Gresham if you give us Jack Lukosius
Even though it seems the trade is really quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough, the media will focus.
We can give you Gresham if you give us Jack Lukosious.

( sung to the tune of a mary poppins tune )

saw this in the paper - really sad

Last year Finch told The Daily Telegraph: “I struggled without footy. I was lost, got stuck in a rut and made some really poor decisions. Lucky I had great people around me who helped me get the right treatment.”

In 2016 Finch, then working with Channel 9, was granted leave by the network to deal with personal issues. He and the broadcaster parted ways and in 2017 he joined Fox Sports.

In January 2018 he married his partner Elli Johnston and the pair had a daughter in May.

looks like he never received enough of the right treatment , if there is a treatment.

The Fox League analyst, who is a TV regular alongside Matty Johns, was asleep and had a bloody nose on the flight, The Daily Telegraph reports.

The publication reports Finch needed assistance getting off the plane with one witness saying it looked like the ex-NRL star was “scared about something”.

“(He) looked like he couldn’t bring himself to get off the plane. White as a ghost, couldn’t control his runny nose and (seemed) paranoid,” the passenger said.

“He wasn’t abusive. He just didn’t want to get off the plane, like he was scared about something.

“The captain came out … they had to call fireys and ambulance to get him off.”

Reacting to the report, former NRL star Keith Galloway said on Twitter: “I hope he gets the help he needs.”
1571992140823.png

saw this in the paper - really sad

Last year Finch told The Daily Telegraph: “I struggled without footy. I was lost, got stuck in a rut and made some really poor decisions. Lucky I had great people around me who helped me get the right treatment.”

In 2016 Finch, then working with Channel 9, was granted leave by the network to deal with personal issues. He and the broadcaster parted ways and in 2017 he joined Fox Sports.

In January 2018 he married his partner Elli Johnston and the pair had a daughter in May.

looks like he never received enough of the right treatment , if there is a treatment.

The Fox League analyst, who is a TV regular alongside Matty Johns, was asleep and had a bloody nose on the flight, The Daily Telegraph reports.

The publication reports Finch needed assistance getting off the plane with one witness saying it looked like the ex-NRL star was “scared about something”.

“(He) looked like he couldn’t bring himself to get off the plane. White as a ghost, couldn’t control his runny nose and (seemed) paranoid,” the passenger said.

“He wasn’t abusive. He just didn’t want to get off the plane, like he was scared about something.

“The captain came out … they had to call fireys and ambulance to get him off.”

Reacting to the report, former NRL star Keith Galloway said on Twitter: “I hope he gets the help he needs.”
View attachment 770249
That's so rude, unfair paparazzi style to take a photo like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahaha what schmucks Essendon are.

Fail to convince Ryder to come "home" to their terrible environment, make a desperate play to tempt another even older ruckman out of retirement and over to the other side of Australia for the first time ever, get him to do a medical, then only offer him a one year deal!

I seriously reckon they are ripe to plummet down the ladder and it wouldn't surprise me to see them pick up another spoon in the next couple of years.

Last edited:

Fail to convince Ryder to come "home" to their terrible environment, make a desperate play to tempt another even older ruckman out of retirement and over to the other side of Australia for the first time ever, get him to do a medical, then only offer him a one year deal!

I seriously reckon they are ripe to plummet down the ladder and it wouldn't surprise me to see them pick up another spoon in the next couple of years.

If only for the unfortunate concussion we could have traded them Longer.

I’d like to think it says more about us than it does about the bombers that Ryder picked us. If it doesn’t, that’s fine too. I don’t mind if he simply chose us because it was us or the Bombers and they’re a basket case.

Gresham training with some of the suns on the GC
Was same draft class as Darcy so probably mates from vic teams
Hopefully our suns can pick up some tips from Jade - great young player.

I think he was a mate of Brayden Fiorini as well. Hopefully he's there on a recruiting drive for us. ;)

Snippet from the Barrett take on the Daniher trade shambles

"While in an ideal world that (Pick 9) may have seemed fair recompense for a terribly injury-prone player, ...... it was never going to get Dodoro – a man some clubs simply refuse to engage with in Trade Period – to the negotiating table."

Man this forum sometimes. Just when you think you've seen it all and this place couldn't possibly plumb new depths.

A well known drop kick of a mod on a rival board involved them selves in guessing what child is involved in a very serious crime.

To the point people are now trolling by mentioning the child of a player from our club.

Report the post and nothing. I seriously hope someone related to one of these kids sues the absolute * out of the owners of this forum and those who posted the name guessing.

Man this forum sometimes. Just when you think you've seen it all and this place couldn't possibly plumb new depths.

A well known drop kick of a mod on a rival board involved them selves in guessing what child is involved in a very serious crime.

To the point people are now trolling by mentioning the child of a player from our club.

Report the post and nothing. I seriously hope someone related to one of these kids sues the absolute fu** out of the owners of this forum and those who posted the name guessing.

"Naughty Naughty".....SMH.

Get those kids out of “them” cowboy boots and into some footy boots quick smart Roo.
“Y’all” know that’s what they should be wearing!

#father/son1,2&3

A63B3EEE-254A-461E-B3E0-30B79D7E3225.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back