Discussion 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this forum sometimes. Just when you think you've seen it all and this place couldn't possibly plumb new depths.

A well known drop kick of a mod on a rival board involved them selves in guessing what child is involved in a very serious crime.

To the point people are now trolling by mentioning the child of a player from our club.

Report the post and nothing. I seriously hope someone related to one of these kids sues the absolute fu** out of the owners of this forum and those who posted the name guessing.

Jesus Christ, I thought we had some w***ers on our board. Gotta love all the posters who think they get immediate cool points for stating that they aren't SJWs and like trolling.

Also, f**k Daily Mail for opening the article with how talented of an athlete they are, that doesn't matter in the slightest.

Get those kids out of “them” cowboy boots and into some footy boots quick smart Roo.
“Y’all” know that’s what they should be wearing!

#father/son1,2&3

View attachment 786934
Might as well face it now, those kids are going to be raised to make tens of millions playing NFL rather a fraction of that by playing the weird sport that their daddy was a star in back in Mell Borrn, Arse Trailier.

Might as well face it now, those kids are going to be raised to make tens of millions playing NFL rather a fraction of that by playing the weird sport that their daddy was a star in back in Mell Borrn, Arse Trailier.
Maybe. They will also spend all their time at school here and play footy here as well so we will just see.

At last stop teaching them to tuck their pants into their cowby boots, ffs.

I'm getting an image of you sitting there in your cowboy boots right now.....how do you get jeans over the boots by the way?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Summer training has been so intense this off season that it appears
Our own Macho Man Savage has been heard bellowing to his team mates
That Nothing means Nothing!
Obviously this is for motivational purposes, he has been hitting the Gym hard
This Summer and has got himself a new look!

The Cream of the Crop Baby! Oh Yeah! 😁

A whole lot of fallout on Twitter and the main board on the SOS sacking.
Blues fans are ropeable - not sure whether it was because they thought he was good at what he did or the fact that he was a club legend.

Either way, I wonder where he is heading next and whether those initial rumours on our board will actually come to something.

Whitfield about to sign long term with GWS, thank christ for that now we dont have to waste a year saying have heard he is coming

fremantle membership revenue is down 10%, 2.5 million dollars. huge number considering how much perth love the new stadium. they're massively on the nose of their supporters.

i've heard their big issue is similar to ours with marvel in the past. the big issue is their business model does not align or work with the new stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back