Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
Pendlebury kelly (gws) up there imo

Bontempelli

Up and comer nick Blakey

Kelly, Bontempelli and Pendlebury are all fantastic but still a notch below imo. Probably (in my mind) because Bud, Martin and Gaz play more forward of the ball so they affect the scoreboard more.

But even around the ground, I'd stick with them as the best. The thing that sets them apart is that they can still hit targets and nail goals when they're off balance or being pressured from the side. They're so naturally balanced and skilled.

Kelly, Bontempelli and Pendlebury are all fantastic but still a notch below imo. Probably (in my mind) because Bud, Martin and Gaz play more forward of the ball so they affect the scoreboard more.

But even around the ground, I'd stick with them as the best. The thing that sets them apart is that they can still hit targets and nail goals when they're off balance or being pressured from the side. They're so naturally balanced and skilled.

Agree

I just players who don’t try to kick it too high and actually place the ball to the target in front of them

Best kicks are when you can’t tell which foot is their preferred

Shits me that any afl player can’t at least do a reasonable kick on their opposite side

Kapanis

Cancelled
Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Umps have lost it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back