No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

North’s lowest score ever. Did they sign Shaw to soon?
Nah!
When teams lose that drive for finals you can have a drop in all areas & you get what we had today.
North just dropped off a little more than us & Essendon are just too scared of losing another final so they are trying to rectify that by not making them.

Nah!
When teams lose that drive for finals you can have a drop in all areas & you get what we had today.
North just dropped off a little more than us & Essendon are just too scared of losing another final so they are trying to rectify that by not making them.
I just laughed at the druggie bit!

Don’t feel so bad about our loss today. I mean, I still hate that we lost, but at least it wasn’t a Bombers/Norf performance.

This gives me hope for next year. Our effort is there, we are taking the game on a bit more and putting together some exciting passages of play through run off half back and we are only losing these games because of some skill execution and poor decision making costing us scoring opportunities. When You consider some of the personel missing including a half competent ruckman of any size, the best forward in the game still and putting more games into some of these promising kids and it maybe just a blip on the radar. Those efforts of Essendon & North could not possibly have had the effort of which this young team are showing. Late In Games Like Today When the errors start to pile up and opportunities start to dry up in games we are paddling but we are not giving up. Think we will be ok but some shrewd decisions need to be made in the next few weeks to improve on any of the good work that will come out of this Year. Cannot afford to have a bad trade or draft period. We have to get back to being winners during these periods and we will be back on track.

This gives me hope for next year. Our effort is there, we are taking the game on a bit more and putting together some exciting passages of play through run off half back and we are only losing these games because of some skill execution and poor decision making costing us scoring opportunities. When You consider some of the personel missing including a half competent ruckman of any size, the best forward in the game still and putting more games into some of these promising kids and it maybe just a blip on the radar. Those efforts of Essendon & North could not possibly have had the effort of which this young team are showing. Late In Games Like Today When the errors start to pile up and opportunities start to dry up in games we are paddling but we are not giving up. Think we will be ok but some shrewd decisions need to be made in the next few weeks to improve on any of the good work that will come out of this Year. Cannot afford to have a bad trade or draft period. We have to get back to being winners during these periods and we will be back on track.
Well I’m seriously disappointed WW, really pissed off to be honest...not one ****, or a ******, or even a ********!😝

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where is crap coming from about Buddy retiring due to his body?
Is there a rumor? It’s the only way we’re going to get out of contract to pay (will still be a legal challenge) considering others are allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back