No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond are better than Brisbane and Geelong imo.

Frankly this season has been awful and I can't believe any of these teams will be premiers so it's likely that Bulldogs or Essendon will win from the bottom of the 8.

That dirty feeling when you dislike Hawthorn so much you find yourself barracking for the Bulldogs so the Hawks won’t make the eight.

Hawks and one of Crows and Bulldogs will lose next week. If Bulldogs lose today, that means the last spot will be between Port (who will beat Freo) and the Crows/Bulldogs.

So to avoid Hawthorn or Bulldogs in the finals, I think all we need to happen is for GWS to win today, and Port to win next week. Both should happen, but whether they do is another story.

I think West Coast are the best team but they're gonna have to go to Brisbane week one of finals. Who knows they could still win.

Richmond played that last five minutes smarter, didn't get sucked in to the contest and kept players in space and on the outside. They've had a soft draw but they deserved that win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But they play there like 15 times a year.

inc the last 7 of the H&A. It is therefore unfair they be asked to play elsewhere. Both their Myki's and Passports will have expired.

Friday was one of the worst

More Melbourne’s fault

It was no highlights reel but cmon that game wouldn't even be in the 20 worst games this year.

There have been so many stinkers where both teams were useless. At least we put up a decent showing and kicked 15 goals

Take away the MCG factor....then becomes interesting....

Need to force tiges to play knockout final interstate...

I think they will win it but **** me since 2017 when they won it the AFL have seriously taken the piss with the draws they have gifted them. Makes me sick. The MCG thing with them and Collingwood is a blight on the integrity of the competition.

I think they will win it but **** me since 2017 when they won it the AFL have seriously taken the piss with the draws they have gifted them. Makes me sick. The MCG thing with them and Collingwood is a blight on the integrity of the competition.
Notwithstanding the "They can have it all" rule afforded to all Vic teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back