No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's done.
5cfaaad9911ee01a5cb754f7a5f2a270.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

The problem is with his other half
You may be correct, Ive no idea about his other half, but the problem is also with his religion..
I have a friend,, grew up in a Jehovas Witness Family. At 16 she signed on to the religion, at 18 she realised she made a mistake. The church said she could never see her parents again. 15 years later she met her father in secret, hasn't seen her mother since. Thats wrong according to any morals.

You may be correct, Ive no idea about his other half, but the problem is also with his religion..
I have a friend,, grew up in a Jehovas Witness Family. At 16 she signed on to the religion, at 18 she realised she made a mistake. The church said she could never see her parents again. 15 years later she met her father in secret, hasn't seen her mother since. Thats wrong according to any morals.

I also had a neighbour die because she refused a blood transfusion because Jehovas prohibits receiving another person blood, she was 43.

Religion is awesome aye?

I also had a neighbour die because she refused a blood transfusion because Jehovas prohibits receiving another person blood, she was 43.

Religion is awesome aye?
I can see this going well :drunk:

We are out of the realms of "General AFL" again.

I understand Rance has a faith that he follows but that's not what this thread is for.

Take it to the SRP board if you want to talk Society, religon or politics. This is for "General AFL" chat. Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder what the Swans are doing for preseason training with just about every day in Sydney ruled 'hazardous air quality - avoid prolonged outside exposure and all outdoor exercise'.
Players union should be stepping in and making sure these players are protected IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back