No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game is in a shocking state

Cats v dogs another low s**t
The more the gooses at the AFL want the mess with the rules to contrive what they decide is attractive footy, the more the game goes to crap. There is a natural evolution that the game is not allowed to participate in as these muppets ruin it. There is no legacy being left by thisAdministration Their directives to umpires have totalled their competence...we might as well have a rose ceremony every week the way this supposed League is run.

It has to near that Gil and co fall on their collective swords...for the good of the game.

The more the gooses at the AFL want the mess with the rules to contrive what they decide is attractive footy, the more the game goes to crap. There is a natural evolution that the game is not allowed to participate in as these muppets ruin it. There is no legacy being left by thisAdministration Their directives to umpires have totalled their competence...we might as well have a rose ceremony every week the way this supposed League is run.

It has to near that Gil and co fall on their collective swords...for the good of the game.

Gary ******* Hocking get him out.

wil hayward is freo goalkicking coach?
Will has serious mental demons with kicking atm.....he is the Ian Baker Finch of the AFL, once you would put your house on him kicking everything. Sadly, I was at the G yesterday with a mate who doesn’t watch many Swans games and said to him Wil is no certainty to kick this...he wanted to have 100 on it but I declined...he couldn’t believe my call came up trumps.

How does a player overcome this...there really is only one place to improve it and it’s in game....I fear he will go back to the NEAFL and kick a couple of bags then hit the same issue again when reinstated. I hope he gets it right as he is a very big part of us going forward if he can.

dogs are 33603-31622 frees for/against since 1965

what a joke
There is something about this post that tickles my funny bone......

Last edited:
Sheahan had lunch with Robbo before writing that

Bah. Would have had The Hird as coach of the decade as well. Iron Mike is suffering from exposure to Thomas and Newman.

Fremantle will be coming into their game against us on the back of five straight losses (they play Hawthorn in Tasmania next week.) We play Perth very well, and then they have a Bulldogs outfit at Marvel who will no doubt get their normal assistance. Every chance they go 0-7 post-bye.

As an avid Freo hater, I wish I could enjoy their spectacular mid-year capitulation, but as a Perth boy I really thought this was gonna be the year we’d get our derby final... Sigh...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jy Simpkin coming along strongly now 2 insanely good games in a row.

I really hope there is truth to the rumours we're into him. Another quality youngster to add to our ranks and one who is ready to perform as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back