No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is absolutely no point in finishing first in this competition.
This.

Collingwood & Richmond have an unfair advantage because the AFL has no integrity.

This highlights the gall of Eddie McGuire when clearly Collingwood get the advantage of a blatently biased fixture & completely unfair finals conditions.

To get such an unfair advantage and still have the absolute arrogance to use his position of power in the media to go into bat against the Acadamies, which are growing the game in non-AFL states for the good of the game as a whole... is disgusting.

Or his bitter, petty & cheap stance preventing Port (a club with arguably as rich & long a history as Collingwood) from wearing their "prison bars"; based on the semantics that it's Port "Power" not Port "Magpies"... pffffft, please, give me a break...

Eddie, do you think it's fair or just that clubs from WA, SA, QLD & NSW travel every 2nd week while you get to play 2 months straight at home more often than not? And then once clubs, like the Eagles that have managed to get through a home & away fuxture where they have travelled thousands of km's more than you would have for the past decade... have to play at your home ground still, no matter where they finish!

... and despite this unfairness you still stand on your soapbox to cry down Acadamies that are growing the game for everyone because you think they are "unfair"??

F**k off you muppet.

I can't believe they banned him for that :tearsofjoy:

We need a congratulations thread for Miggs when he comes back so everyone can show their appreciation of his efforts.
Let's be frank, if someone did the same thing to us here they'd be getting a red card quicker than Vinnie Jones.

It's kinda funny but let's face it, it's also a dick act. Doesn't seem right to go tease people you don't really know just to be edgy.

Let's be frank, if someone did the same thing to us here they'd be getting a red card quicker than Vinnie Jones.

It's kinda funny but let's face it, it's also a dick act. Doesn't seem right to go tease people you don't really know just to be edgy.

Meh... nothing like a reality gentle teasing check

Usually I am against trolling other boards but the Bulldogs it’s fair game. I wish that s**t club and their s**t supporters nothing but misery, and every chance you get to remind them of their ineptness should be taken.

Oct 9, 2001
2, 4, 6, 8
AFL Club
Sydney
Usually I am against trolling other boards but the Bulldogs it’s fair game. I wish that s**t club and their s**t supporters nothing but misery, and every chance you get to remind them of their ineptness should be taken.

It doesn't work like that. Trolling isn't fair game on this site. Do it knowing you could lose your ability to post.

RobbieK

Cancelled
Aug 20, 2009
AFL Club
Sydney
Yer of course but it’s pi**ing me off that they are bringing players in

Pick 2/3, good draw , new best 22 players and back up to the top 6

They haven't got them yet. You don't know that they will still have that pick. You don't know what their draw will be. You have no clue what ladder position they will finish next year. You are pissed off about a lot of stuff that hasn't yet happened.

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler
Yer of course but it’s pi**ing me off that they are bringing players in

Pick 2/3, good draw , new best 22 players and back up to the top 6
But they are still Melbourne & Carlton is still Carlton.
These same two teams have been building a threatening list for years now but the culture they have is wafted through the players as soon as they walk in with a smile & it permeates through everyone until it overtakes any good they may seem to be doing.
Paul Roos went in & supposedly cleaned things up but even he saw in his last game as coach when they went down by 100 points odd that the losing culture ran deep. As bad as a year we had, thank our lucky stars that we don't get smashed like that.

The Blues had Bolton who seemed as though he was about to have this team explode into the finals by year 3 & challenging by year 5.
Nek minute!

This from Footywire.
Undefeated as a Hawk coach but at the Blues, the rot sets in.
YearTeamGamesWinsLossesDrawsWin %
2014​
5​
5​
0​
0​
100.0%​
2016​
22​
7​
15​
0​
31.8%​
2017​
22​
6​
16​
0​
27.3%​
2018​
22​
2​
20​
0​
9.1%​
2019​
10​
1​
9​
0​
10.0%​

Teague won't change too much at that club.

But they are still Melbourne & Carlton is still Carlton.
These same two teams have been building a threatening list for years now but the culture they have is wafted through the players as soon as they walk in with a smile & it permeates through everyone until it overtakes any good they may seem to be doing.
Paul Roos went in & supposedly cleaned things up but even he saw in his last game as coach when they went down by 100 points odd that the losing culture ran deep. As bad as a year we had, thank our lucky stars that we don't get smashed like that.

The Blues had Bolton who seemed as though he was about to have this team explode into the finals by year 3 & challenging by year 5.
Nek minute!

This from Footywire.
Undefeated as a Hawk coach but at the Blues, the rot sets in.
YearTeamGamesWinsLossesDrawsWin %
2014​
5​
5​
0​
0​
100.0%​
2016​
22​
7​
15​
0​
31.8%​
2017​
22​
6​
16​
0​
27.3%​
2018​
22​
2​
20​
0​
9.1%​
2019​
10​
1​
9​
0​
10.0%​

Teague won't change too much at that club.
Wasn’t my point

They haven't got them yet. You don't know that they will still have that pick. You don't know what their draw will be. You have no clue what ladder position they will finish next year. You are pi**ed off about a lot of stuff that hasn't yet happened.
So they don’t have pick 2 or 3 , there draw won’t be good finishing 2nd last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back