No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldogs looking to bring in Keath and Bruce which will be a big boost to their key positions. Already have a midfield of Macrae, Dunkley, Bontempelli, Hunter, Liberatore, English. 2020 contender?

They looked set to explode post 2016 and it didn’t happen, but it feels like they might be due for a bit of a hawthorn-esque post-2008 resurgence

Saw his rants on facebook. Danny going has hurt him.
Probably has, doesn’t stop him from being a flog. You may like him, I don’t. I wouldn’t wish ill on anyone, hope he gets the help he needs, but I still won’t like him.

Probably has, doesn’t stop him from being a flog. You may like him, I don’t. I wouldn’t wish ill on anyone, hope he gets the help he needs, but I still won’t like him.

Agree with You Mick. I don't like the man and having a Port Melbourne connection myself which is where he resides but also the neighbourhood of alot of his cohorts I do hear a fair bit on the grapevine. Anybody thinking or even talking about self harm are more to be pitied and deserve help. As you say wouldn't wish it on anyone including him. Mental illness can strike anyone in many different ways and for different reasons but make no mistake people can contribute to their own demise. Enough said.

Agree with You Mick. I don't like the man and having a Port Melbourne connection myself which is where he resides but also the neighbourhood of alot of his cohorts I do hear a fair bit on the grapevine. Anybody thinking or even talking about self harm are more to be pitied and deserve help. As you say wouldn't wish it on anyone including him. Mental illness can strike anyone in many different ways and for different reasons but make no mistake people can contribute to their own demise. Enough said.
On Twitter he said apart from Frawley , he'd had another close mate do himself and just couldn't cope.

What are you talking about ! we are all perfect on here.

Your Grace,

With this being a Swans fan forum, I don't doubt that there are any saints hovering here.
barry of the Fu, merely offered opinion on St. nix driving discrepancies as noted, though not wholly within.

- Using a mobile phone whist DUI.
- DUI and fleeing the scene of an accident.
- Using a phone and DUI whilst suspended.

Now, no doubt some would give this a cursory tut, due to this simply being the follies of a - Football identity.

Reguards,
barry blowhard Fu.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it's a carry over from us pushing him too hard as a Swan & breaking his body so he took the stairs a little harder than he has to as a Saint.:rolleyes:

I’ve never said that?

Probably dogs bashing him illegally

Your Grace,

With this being a Swans fan forum, I don't doubt that there are any saints hovering here.
barry of the Fu, merely offered opinion on St. nix driving discrepancies as noted, though not wholly within.

- Using a mobile phone whist DUI.
- DUI and fleeing the scene of an accident.
- Using a phone and DUI whilst suspended.

Now, no doubt some would give this a cursory tut, due to this simply being the follies of a - Football identity.

Reguards,
barry blowhard Fu.
Just don't bother replying to me as I've never had any idea what your on about !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back