dazbroncos

Max Rooke Appreciation Society
Oct 9, 2010
Los Angeles and Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, Red Bull Racing
Folding like a cheap chinese deck chair now.

Simpson gets dropped off the ball too. Still going hard and has 25 touches. Credit to him

Seems like CLark, Fog and Freddy all hurt at differnt points. Clark had most tendons ripped of the bone before the game and chances are he's finished the job off with this game. Massive pain but still out there one armed

38 point lead to the Borough.

Great.

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Landgraft

Premiership Player
Dec 18, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Happy to just let the VFLW run at its own pace, but the VFL program struggling hurts the AFL teams capabilities more than any fixturing department could.

Smith, Buzza, Jones have probably played their last games for Geelong, which is never a nice moment for young players that just didn't get there.

dazbroncos

Max Rooke Appreciation Society
Oct 9, 2010
Los Angeles and Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, Red Bull Racing
Chook got 40 something but even the commentary eluded to the fact they weren't really damaging.

Simpson and Parsons were good. Smith per the radio call was not.

Ayres I guess put the word out to go after the GFC younger players a bit physically - seems they got rattled a bit as a result.

VFL season over.

GO CAtters

you pick one

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 7, 2010
308 Negra Arroyo Lane Albuquerque New Mexico
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
WADA
Chook got 40 something but even the commentary eluded to the fact they weren't really damaging.

Ayres I guess put the word out to go after the GFC younger players a bit physically - seems they got rattled a bit as a result.

VFL season over.

GO CAtters
Feeding better players might be a different story.

cats_09

Spec Moderator
Jun 21, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong

VFL season over.

GO CAtters
That seems to be a common theme on reports over recent weeks - racks up the disposals but not necessarily damaging or influential with them.

Turbocat

Premium Platinum
Dec 10, 2003
Newtown
AFL Club
Geelong
What a limp finish to the year. I saw this matchup just a few weeks ago and we were far too classy for them. Had Narkle playing that day though.
Another example of where guys have gone in knowing that and have found that class doesnt make up for motivation in a final ..? Maybe a few got ahead of themselves..?

Top Bottom