VFL 2019 GFC VFL - The Bankers Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Jarvis has just been reported for an elbow of the top turnbuckle that will get him a month.

Wheels coming off.

GO Catters

Ben Jarvis has just been reported for an elbow of the top turnbuckle that will get him a month.

Wheels coming off.

GO Catters
That answers the question I was about to ask - Arj has been providing some good commentary on Twitter

Folding like a cheap chinese deck chair now.

Simpson gets dropped off the ball too. Still going hard and has 25 touches. Credit to him

Seems like CLark, Fog and Freddy all hurt at differnt points. Clark had most tendons ripped of the bone before the game and chances are he's finished the job off with this game. Massive pain but still out there one armed

38 point lead to the Borough.

Great.

GO Catters

So how did we finish higher on the ladder yet have to play our match at Port Melbourne's ground?
ssh. Its the Port Mellbourne VFA stand alone team bonus :rolleyes:

GO Catters

Borough far too good. Cats were never a chance with Port having 6 of there best players returning from the last time both teams met.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to just let the VFLW run at its own pace, but the VFL program struggling hurts the AFL teams capabilities more than any fixturing department could.

Smith, Buzza, Jones have probably played their last games for Geelong, which is never a nice moment for young players that just didn't get there.

Chook got 40 something but even the commentary eluded to the fact they weren't really damaging.

Simpson and Parsons were good. Smith per the radio call was not.

Ayres I guess put the word out to go after the GFC younger players a bit physically - seems they got rattled a bit as a result.

VFL season over.

GO CAtters

Chook got 40 something but even the commentary eluded to the fact they weren't really damaging.

Ayres I guess put the word out to go after the GFC younger players a bit physically - seems they got rattled a bit as a result.

VFL season over.

GO CAtters
Feeding better players might be a different story.

VFL season over.

GO CAtters

That seems to be a common theme on reports over recent weeks - racks up the disposals but not necessarily damaging or influential with them.

What a limp finish to the year. I saw this matchup just a few weeks ago and we were far too classy for them. Had Narkle playing that day though.

Was that when Narkle went nuts in the middle, including a clearance & goal assist for the opposition?

What a limp finish to the year. I saw this matchup just a few weeks ago and we were far too classy for them. Had Narkle playing that day though.
Another example of where guys have gone in knowing that and have found that class doesnt make up for motivation in a final ..? Maybe a few got ahead of themselves..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back