VFL 2019 GFC VFL - The Bankers Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parsons is smashing it out of the centre square.
With Atkins, Dahl, Rohan and Miers in the side now I’d like to see Parsons actually developed in his natural position. He’s a wing/back flank type.

Parsons is smashing it out of the centre square.
I want to see him do the hard stuff too however....

But yes he's doing well

GO Catters

Sammy Simpson makes good things happen when he gets the ball through the middle.. Has the great ability to put the ball into space or the advantage side of a team mate

He looks like he has thickened up over the pre-season.. In a good way though, looks a little ball of muscle
Got that early Chappy shape starting a bit.

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parsons has been decent - getting some clearances, but I've noted about 66% of his possessions I've seen have either missed the target, almost missed or been nothing handpasses to guys about to be tackled. Not trying to dump on the guy because he's doing all right but I still have big queries about his decision-making and skill at the top level. Reminds me a bit of C. Guthrie in the middle, for all the positives AND negatives that brings.

You can see the possession game to kick around until they get the open one then they go fast.

Rabbit needs to kick that one.

GO Catters

Thats what i mean - super skills and great going forward but i want to see that work rate going the other way as well.

MAybe I just cant see it on TV

GO Catters

Because we dont want the senior side to be too tall or to be down on running rotations and I think they prefer Sav forward to putting another ruck in and shifting Stanley to CHF.
Stanley wing? He plays like an onballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back