VFL 2019 GFC VFL - The Bankers Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brownless seems quicker than the pre-draft profiles made him out to be.
Brownless is quickish. Warhorse tried to tell us he was the slowest at the club.

Brownless, Narkle, Fort, Abbott and Parsons are our best players so far. Parsons has short-stepped a couple but he's giving a lot of drive,

Kennerley I thought has done ok also. Some of his tackling efforts have been really good. Simpson is silky but needs more awareness.

Brownless is quickish. Warhorse tried to tell us he was the slowest at the club.

Brownless, Narkle, Fort, Abbott and Parsons are our best players so far. Parsons has short-stepped a couple but he's giving a lot of drive,

Kennerley I thought has done ok also. Some of his tackling efforts have been really good. Simpson is silky but needs more awareness.
He is as slow as miers. Both rely on endurance and hit the pack at speed by timing and reading the play. Both run 3.20-3.30ish 20m sprints which are in the bottom 5-10% for midfielders

Brownless was never slow.. he may not be Petrochelli quick but his running is built around gutrun

Fort continues to show something when forward..he needs to poilish his kicking setshots.

Kennerley has something... not convinced on his mate yet.

He is as slow as miers. Both rely on endurance and hit the pack at speed by timing and reading the play. Both run 3.20-3.30ish 20m sprints which are in the bottom 5-10% for midfielders
No he isn't. Just admit you were guessing based on testing numbers and move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brilliant 3 on 1 win Zuth

Totally agree.

And had to smile at the commentator then noting how they 'breed them tough' out Sunbury way when talking about the Guthrie boys.

I for one still see Zuth as having plenty to offer in the seniors in the long term.

Totally agree.

And had to smile at the commentator then noting how they 'breed them tough' out Sunbury way when talking about the Guthrie boys.

I for one still see Zuth as having plenty to offer in the seniors in the long term.
Had to laugh when he said how there's no rougher suburbs than Sunbury.
Clearly he hasn't been around much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back