Competitions 2019 Goal Kickers Elimination Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

ACHTUNG!

Now that I have your attention. I'd like to announce the running of our Goal Kicking Elimination competition for the second half of the season, Same rules apply as usual with a badge on the line for the winner.

May the goals be ever in your favour.

Davey Swallow 1.3

ACHTUNG!

Now that I have your attention. I'd like to announce the running of our Goal Kicking Elimination competition for the second half of the season, Same rules apply as usual with a badge on the line for the winner.

Davey Swallow 1.3
Ok I’ll take another badge

ACHTUNG!

Davey Swallow 1.3
We can select those who were selected in the first half of the season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to Basssman, Cochblocked, gcsunsfc & SunnerSS for progressing through to Round 16.

An extra congrats to Cochblocked and gcsunsfc for getting thier respective picks exactly correct - They are able to use those players again during this comp.

Get your picks in for vs Richmond, please and thanks lads.

I don't like the conditions - I'm changing my pick.
Josh Corbett for me 2.1

I'm going to go ahead and call last week a wash due to the late out of 2MP, The four survivors would you kindly re-up your picks for round 17 please and thanks?

Sorry mate, We've already kicked off the second half comp for this year. Keep an eye out for the 2020 comp prior to Round 1 and then most likely after the bye next year :)

I'm going to go ahead and call last week a wash due to the late out of 2MP, The four survivors would you kindly re-up your picks for round 17 please and thanks?

Sorry mate, We've already kicked off the second half comp for this year. Keep an eye out for the 2020 comp prior to Round 1 and then most likely after the bye next year :)
damn i thought I'd actually won something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back