- May 13, 2014
- AFL Club
- Other Teams
- Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Round 9 was the first round of the 2nd part of the 2019 Goal Kicking Comp! And what a bloodbath it was. 27 entries, and 14 failures. Everyone remember to get your players in before bouncedown on game day!
- Your task is to choose 1 Fremantle player each week that's going to kick you a goal. If you're correct, you progress to the next round. If they don't kick a goal, you're out of the comp. Simple right?
- You may only choose each player once. If you choose a player for a 2nd time you will be disqualified!
- Make your player selection each week in this thread. Selections must be in before bouncedown of our game. If you want to change a selection, it must be done before bouncedown, and must be done in a new post. Do not edit your posts in this thread!
- The Hamling rule (formerly known as the Dawson rule). If you forget to chose a player before bouncedown, you will be given Joel Hamling by default. You can get a Default Hamling more than once in the competition, however the likelihood of him kicking more than 1 goal in a year is extremely low.
- Tiebreaker! If the last of our contestants all bail out in the same round, the total goals of your selection for each week will be added up to be the winner. E.g. if you pick Langdon for a week, and he kicks 12 goals for that week, you will get 12 points.