Competitions 2019 Goal Kicking Competition - Winners 1st Comp grumbleguts 2nd Comp MrPremiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Really rough round, it could all be over next week with only grumbleguts left in green
Chasing pack all need to buy back in after mostly Scully and McEvoy failed to save us

Hawthorn23 moginie IdiotBox Dewnior and MrPremiership can still win it

Dinsdale Guerrahappyteam Manila_Hawk wherearemykeys Gralin and tommyk72 all were eliminated this week.

After 7 rounds we have 43 of the original 49 eliminated. Good luck to the remaining 6
This is a tough game when we don't score many goals :'(

Really rough round, it could all be over next week with only grumbleguts left in green
Chasing pack all need to buy back in after mostly Scully and McEvoy failed to save us

Hawthorn23 moginie IdiotBox Dewnior and MrPremiership can still win it

Dinsdale Guerrahappyteam Manila_Hawk wherearemykeys Gralin and tommyk72 all were eliminated this week.

After 7 rounds we have 43 of the original 49 eliminated. Good luck to the remaining 6
So, I need to pick 2 goal kickers to get back in right?

So, I need to pick 2 goal kickers to get back in right?
from your remaining list yes, and they both have to kick a goal for you to continue in the comp

I'm thinking Mitchell Lewis this week. (shame Sam and Jordan aren't playing - I could have claimed any of the three is what i meant afterwards)

So Lewis is my tip for this week dry day in Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear you brother Gralin I just be waiting on final team selections... plus I'm having difficulty in sourcing some eye of newt to assist in the predictive process.
Here ya go:

1557574828612.png

Always willing to help out a fellow contestant.

gotta feeling grumbleguts has taken the chocolates. Well done mate.
Thanks, but I owe it all to some brilliant efforts from the hawk forwards and midfield. That goal by Lewis was something else. And Moginie can feel rightfully aggrieved by Shiels fluffing it in the actual goal square and hitting the post from off the ground.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back