Competitions 2019 Goal Kicking Competition - Winners 1st Comp grumbleguts 2nd Comp MrPremiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Gralin i picked Burgoyne and Wingard for the game against Brisbane. Now does that mean i have to again pick another 2 players or is it back to just 1 player?

I am about to head overseas for a while and so not sure on internet contact. Can I provide a list and you take the highest available who plays in the game?

Cheers

ACTion

Already used - Breust, Cousings, Scully

Next Goalkickers

1) Lewis
2) Worpedo
3) O'Meara
4) Gunston
5) Henderson
6) McEvoy
7) Chad
8) Impey

Cheers

Game is on tonight folks
I still need tips from abe8009 BJK#5 and IdiotBox or you get Impey

streetspirit with Lewis being omitted you get Moore as a replacement if you don't make a change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m confused. I tipped Smith last week and he was goalless. How am I still in this?
You can buy back in more than once, just not two weeks in a row, ie you have to be successful in each buy back attempt
You were successful buying back in the week before so you were in Blue
Missing Smith puts you back to orange, if you don't get your two tips right this week or don't tip then you are eliminated

You can buy back in more than once, just not two weeks in a row, ie you have to be successful in each buy back attempt
You were successful buying back in the week before so you were in Blue
Missing Smith puts you back to orange, if you don't get your two tips right this week or don't tip then you are eliminated

Alright cool. This game I pick Roughead and Gunston.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back