Competitions 2019 Goal Kicking Competition - Winners 1st Comp grumbleguts 2nd Comp MrPremiership

Another round in the books and a very late summary of where we are at, apologies.
11sjw MrPremiership and abe8009 continue to lead the competition.
Strebi3 used their remaining immunity with Scully failing to score
moginie was failed by Jaeger's 3 points and streetspirit was eliminated. WWSD has to buy back in this week and those that picked Ollie for a goal in his debut game were well served

3.PNG

Aren’t I eliminated? I tipped Puopolo last week.
You had bought back in successfully the week before so you get another chance to buy back in this week

You had bought back in successfully the week before so you get another chance to buy back in this week

I've bought back in twice and been successful both times. So hopefully it's third time lucky. ;)

This game I pick Burgoyne.

I've bought back in twice and been successful both times. So hopefully it's third time lucky. ;)

This game I pick Burgoyne.
Burgoyne and?

Strebi3

Team Captain
Jan 9, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wait surely i'm not out because both mine kicked a goal so even if i chose one i'd be right. I didnt know that i only needed to buy back with one

Ah s**t. Knew I forgot to do something before going away. Sorry Gralin please remind me to buy back before next weeks game

Round 16 Results
Hawks win and some tipsters lose
We bid farewell to moginie and WWSD who got Lewis right but missed their other tip to buy back in.

SarahSmiles forgot to tip much like they forget to update the Knock Out Competition! As such they need to buy back in

Strebi3 I used the player you named first being Ollie as you didn't clarify before the game, good game to pick him :)

3.PNG

I still need tips from MrPremiership abe8009 Holy Rioli Strebi3 grumbleguts BJK#5 and SarahSmiles

Back