Competitions 2019 Goal Kicking Competition - Winners 1st Comp grumbleguts 2nd Comp MrPremiership

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
Round 16 Results
Hawks win and some tipsters lose
We bid farewell to moginie and WWSD who got Lewis right but missed their other tip to buy back in.

SarahSmiles forgot to tip much like they forget to update the Knock Out Competition! As such they need to buy back in

Strebi3 I used the player you named first being Ollie as you didn't clarify before the game, good game to pick him :)

View attachment 707613

I still need tips from MrPremiership abe8009 Holy Rioli Strebi3 grumbleguts BJK#5 and SarahSmiles
All Australian Ricky Henderson for me please mate.

Wingard and Nash for my buy back please Gralin

Not super confident though :(

Another Hawks win and another round of the comp in the books
11sjw and Holy Rioli both used Immunity cards this week with their tips failing to score while Strebi3 gained a card by picking Breust.

Nobody eliminated with SarahSmiles successfully buying back in with the Nash/Wingard combination

BJK#5 faces elimination in Round 18 after Hendo failed to kick a goal

3.PNG

11sjw and Holy Rioli both used Immunity cards this week with their tips failing to score while Strebi3 gained a card by picking Breust.

Nobody eliminated with SarahSmiles successfully buying back in with the Nash/Wingard combination

View attachment 709397
Tough week to choose now. I'd go Shiels.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers

View attachment 709397
Worpel and Poppy please mate.

11sjw

Cancelled
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Participant
May 13, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Meh
Slim pickings for me. I'll give Nash Puopolo Shiels Jaeger a go thanks.

An interesting week with the Hawks getting a win but quite a few tipsters getting it wrong

@BJK#5 exits the game after Poppy failed to kick a goal

11sjw abe8009 and Strebi3 all used their remaining immunity cards leaving MrPremiership in the box seat.

Holy Rioli ACTion Hawks and grumbleguts will need to correctly tip two against the Lions to remain in the competition past Round 19

3.PNG

Back